Thought Of You

I hope you enjoy my book and check out a special kind of love.

-----------------------------------

Jamie's Pov

I was awoke by the sound of my phone. UGH I mumbled before getting out of bed. I was so tried and lazy. As I was about to walk into my bathroom my door bell rang. As quick as my feet can take me  I walked to  the door and opened it annoyingly.

"Look Anthony why can't you leave me alone. It's over." I said quickly before looking up. "Ahem" I looked up and panic. " OMG Ryan, Chaz I missed you guys so much." I said before letting them in. " Jamie don't be mad but we bought you a surprise and we need to talk to you about Anthony". Ryan said.

" Why would I be mad?" I question before Ryan and Chaz moved out of Justin's way. My heart dropped and started beating like crazy as I saw Justin in my door way looking guilty and sad.

" Justin?" I asked sounding like I didn't want anything to do with him. " Hey Jame" Justin said as his voice cracked. 

" You have no rights to call me Jame any more Justin". I replied back with hurt in my voice.  " Guys you can come in and as for you Justin when you stop being a bitch then you are allowed in" I said motioning Ryan and Chaz in.

I started to walk in and looked behind me seeing Justin still at the door way. " Well are you coming in or not?" I asked getting impatient. Well honestly I am really excited that Justin is here but hurt at the same time.

" Oh ummm.... yea if that's ok with you?" Justin asked unsure. "  As long your not a jerk thenyou are welcomed in." I said in a duh tone.

I stepped aside to let Justin in then closed the door. Then all eyes were on me especially Justin's eyes. " What The Hell?" Ryan asked looking at me. " What " I asked innocently. " As much as I enjoy the view big brother Ryan got to step in this one." he said as he was walking towards me. " No I got this one" Justin said coming towards me and putting his big jacket on me.

" Oh thanks I didn't know I am still in my bra and panies" I said. "No don't be sorry I enjoyed the view and by the way nice tits and ass." Justin said smacking my ass and winking.

I just rolled my eyes. " So not to be or anything but why are you guys here?" I asked. " Well actually Justin wanted to talk to you. Me and Ryan just drove him over since his car will be here tomorrow." Chaz answered. 

" All right then" I said still confused.  Well me and Ryan gotta go and save some ass for me Justin." Chaz said winking at Justin.  Dude" Justin said sounding pissed. " What he meant was we will be back in 2 hours and talk about Anthony." Ryan said before walking out the door followed by Chaz.

Justin's Pov

" Look Jamie I still" I manged to say before getting cut off. " Ummmm Justin can you hold that thought I got to change you can have a seat any were you want." She said before running upstairs to her room. I deiced to walk into her room while she is changing.

" Justin what the fuck is wrong with you"? she asked. I thought it would be funny if i replied back. " Well sorry you said I can have a seat any where I like and I deiced I wanna sit on your bed." It was funny she was raging with anger. " Relax it's not like I am going to rape you...... at least not yet" I whispered the last part. " Come at me again?" she said while pulling a shirt over her head.