WATCH YOUR BACK

Psychic Kathrine O'Donnell has been running from her gift and her mysterious stalker, who murdered her entire family, since she was sixteen, until he seemed to have vanished when she turned eighteen. At twenty-two, Kate finally feels safe; safe to make friends, safe to get a regular schedule, safe to live her life.

ONE THE EVE of her first photography gala, her partner and almost boyfriend is murdered, set on fire to be exact, just like her family was. Kate doesn't know what to do, so when the opportunity to finally use her gift to help people arises, Kate latches on to it.

JAVIER LOPEZ knows what he's doing is wrong. He's letting a murdered go free, but why should he care? It's not his problem what some random guy does, even if it is murder. He just got out for assisting in a -accidental- homicide, he's being watched by his old crew and his familia has him under lockdown. He can't risk getting involved in anything. So when this crazy girl starts accusing him of things he was only slightly involved he's got to protect is reputation.

Unfortunately that means messing with his ex-crew, an angry detective, and one hell of a pissed off stalker who's final message to Kate is Watch. Your. Back