How it all started

Mamga's POV

"Deadlox stop it!!!" I yelled. I only had a half a heart left. I got out my Diamond sword and Started to hit him. Soon enough he was dead. "Boy's can't hit girls!" I laughed uncontrollably. Sky and I moved on to the next stage of the map. "Let's see you beat this Parkour stage Magma." Sky challenged. I nodded in response. Looks easy. I went on the first block and then the second, and then the third. Once it came to the long jump, I breathed in and out and made it, Barely falling. Everyone was surprised. Once it came to the last block, I saw an arrow coming in my direction. I quickly jumped and miss the arrow, luckily I didn't fall once. "OK, who shot that arrow at me?!?" I demanded an answer. Deadlox looked at me then ran. "DDDDDEEEEEEEEAAAAAADLLLLLLLLOOOOOOXXXXX!"" I shouted. I went into creative mode and flew where we was running. I got my enchanted arrow and shot him multiple times. "Stop it Magma!" He begged for mercy at the time I killed him. "You just got PWN" I yelled. All of them nodded. After all the excitement I went to my house (That kinda looked crappy) and went to bed. "Magma!" I heard someone whisper yell. I woke up and looked at my grandfather clock. 2 AM. I got out of bed placing a torch in my room for light. When turned around it was Sky. "Sky. What are you doing here!?!" I asked. he didn't reply. "Just follow me." He whispered. I nodded. After minutes of walking, Sky stopped at a statue. "Why did you sto-" I suddenly looked at the statue and saw that it was me. "How?" "It's a early birthday gift from me and the others." He said. "Thank you."I hugged him and sprinted home.

Deadlox's POV

"She always tries to kill me!" I shouted. I was pacing around my shack when suddenly I heard a knock on the door. "Know what." I said. I opened the door and saw Magma. "Uh.. Hey." I muttered. "Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for the early birthday gift you and the others made me." She sounded like she was hyper a little bit. "Well your welcome." I responed. She said bye and closed the door. I rubbed my blockly head and got a pickaxe and went mining.

Sky's POV

I just like bringing a smile on Magma's face. She does blush every time I compliment her. "Are you gonna mine with me or what?!?" Dawn got me out of my thoughts "Yeah sure." I gotta remember that I'm married, not signal. So I went to mining with Dawn for about 20 minutes. After we were done Dawn went to bed but I stayed up. I sneaked out of the house and went to Magma's. I knocked on the door but no answer. I tried again then I heard her say "STOP IT DEADLOX!!" I heard her say. I quickly went in and immediately saw beer bottles on the floor. He must be drunk. I went up to her room and saw deadlox with a diamond sword in his cubic hands and Magma on the laying on the floor with her eyes closed. I could tell she was gonna die. I got out my butter sword out and yelled "TY NO!" He turned around and saw me. I beat him in a battle that we got into. Well, he would respawn. "Hey Magma you ok?" I asked helping her up. "Yeah." She whimpered. "Tell me everything." I suggested. "Well, when I got back from farming and breeding my animals, Deadlox was over here with a bunch of bottles everywhere!" She fell into my arms. "You need some rest." I help her in bed and left the house.

The next day I found myself in Magma's bed. I looked beside me and saw Magma sleeping next to me."Morning." I said in my sweetest morning voice. She turned and faced me. "Morning." She sounded like an angel. What I'm a thinking. "What, how did I end up here?" I asked. "Well, when you put me to bed, you slept with me." She answered. "I better get back, Dawn would be wondering where I am." I suggested before I could get romantic. I left and got home before Dawn got up. I quickly made her breakfast and set on the table. Close call. I thought.

Magma's POV

Sky seemed to be sweet, or maybe flirty. He was the guy I had a crush on in high school. But the memories lay aside. He's already married to Dawn, the one who doesn't deserve him. Who am I kidding, they look cute together. Anyway, I got up did my daily morning routine. I got a letter from Ty. It said 'DEAR MAGMA, IM SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT, I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOT INTO ME. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.FROM DEADLOX aka TY.' I knew he wasn't kidding. I wrote back saying that I forgive him and I need to talk to him tomorrow. I put the letter in my mailbox and went inside. "What got has gotten into Ty?" I asked myself, pacing the room. "MAGMA! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" I heard someone banging on the door. I think I was staying in my thoughts for a long time. I opened the door and saw an angry Dawn in front of me. I quickly backed away. "What's w-wrong." I stuttered on my words. I was so frightened by her voice. When I turned around I felt a chill run down my spine. "IS SKY CHEATING ON ME OR NO!?!?" She almost lost her voice. "No!" I slammed the door in front of here. I could here her sprinting away. Is it true? But wait. Why would sky do that? I know he's a person that wouldn't do that. But that leaves me wondering ,did Sky come her for a reason? Does he like me? No he doesn't, he is already married for notch sake! I snapped out of my thoughts and went to kill some creepers for some gunpowder. (So I can make TNT and play a prank)