About Color Me November

It's pretty simple. Write a poem a day, all throughout the month of November. The poems are about different colors of your choice. At the end...celebrate! Because you just did a challenge for yourself and you succeeded!

I have no clue where the idea for Color Me November came from, but I like it. It's simple, yet a poem a day for a month seemed like a great way to force myself to devote time out of my day to writing, as well as work on some writing skills. My hope is that other people catch on, too, so that I can meet more people in the poetry-writing community, and so that we can give each other feedback and celebrate at the end of the month.

I'm making a Color Me November reading list for anyone that wants to join in the challenge. Just make a Color Me November book, and then let me know about it via PM or the message board so I can add it to the list! I'm also going to open a discussion about it in the poetry club, so keep your eyes peeled for that too.

So what are you waiting for? Go for it! Take on #ColorMeNovember!

A tiny note: To each poem I post, I'm adding a picture of the color along with the song I listened to while writing it. Make sure you take a look at both to get the full effect (especially if you're unfamiliar with the color)! Happy writing. c: