Chapter 1

*Beep beep beep* "ugh" I say as I snack my alarm. September 1st, also known as the first day in a new school, I'm not expecting this to go well considering
  my last experience at my old school. If you were wondering at my old school everyone had serious cash like I'm upper middle class and I was pretty poor.
I Walked over to the bathroom to shower, when I walked into the shower I realized that I haven't showered since I got here 3 days ago. (Disgusting I know) I washed everything and hoped out. I dried my long brown hair and just let it be in its natural form. I put on some foundation,eyeliner, and mascara. My outfit was pretty simple a army green bomber jacket a black crop and some black high waisted jeans before slipping on my timberlands.
Once I was satisfied with my look I walked Down stairs only to find my obnoxious mother and my breakfast.
"Have a good day at school sweetheart I have to go"
she said while hurrying out the door. As for my dad he was already at work, so that leaves me and my waffles. After I was done with my food I headed to my matte, black, four door, Jeep Wrangler and drove too school.

~

At school I was bombarded from weird looks from girls (hoes) and perverted looks from guys. When I got to the locker that I was designated, I opened it only to have it be slammed in my face by probably one of the most doucheist guy I've ever seen.
"Hey baby, I want you to call me daddy."
"Ew, no"
I strutted off with only one thing on my getting to room 150.
I walked in a little late only to get abruptly shouted at my my teacher "I ASSUME YOU ARE THE NEW ONE" "yes" I said quietly.
"Well since your new ill let it go." As I took a seat next to an attractive boy I got my ass smacked, now if you know me you know that I have a big ass for a white girl and I'm not the type of slut to just let that happen.
"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO" "language Vanessa"
I turned to the attractive boy next to me who looked scared from his actions and then I calmed down and whispered,
"I at least have to know your name before you do that."
"J-J-J-Jack" he stuttered.