His Regret, Her Pain

Hello my lovelies!

How have you been? :) I have missed you guys so so so much! Anyway, I was thinking about getting back to writing but not quiet yet.

So the title is as you can see His Regret, Her Pain. Have you seen the cover? I am in love! It's made by the one and only Krazy_Kiran ! She is amazing with words and covers, she's just bae. Do take a look at her work, you'll love it ;) Thank you dear, once again! <3

P.S. This is not the sequel to His Revenge Her Wings, for the sequel I need a lot more time than I have up my sleeves.

However, I want to try a different kind of story and plot. Yes, it's gonna be a love story but won't necessarily be a good one or a cliché one.

To be honest, I don't know about this books faith, so I am presenting a vague summary/blurb and if the idea is considerate worth reading then I might continue. Sorry but I am really bad with blurbs lol, bare with me.

The updates will however be extremely slow due to university and work :'( Notice, extremely slow.

So here we go and don't forget to tell me what you think? :)

---------------------

A story about two separated lovers, Zora and Zayne. They are both born and brought up in Sweden. However, Zora hales from a Desi household while Zayne's Arab.

There are a few paths that can lead to your own destruction, there are a few mistakes that can't be rectified and there are heartbreaks that love can't mend.

Zora, a 26 years old pharmacist, does her best to run away from her past and pain but she finds herself always being reminded of him. Her bottled up emotions are always surfacing on the edge.

Zayne, a 29 years old doctor, prays every single day to get back his life, his love, he badly wish that he could travel back in time to undo the unforgivable. His life is painfully dull and each day he wakes up with only one emotion, regret.

When you badly hurt the one you love, don't expect a second chance. Not every mistake can be forgiven and not every mistake can be rectified.

Sometimes love is not enough and you end up losing everything that's worth living for. The only two emotions that remains with you are pain and regret.

However, there are bonds that can't be broken how hard you even try as a third life needs to be taken into consideration. That third life is Zora and Zaynes Angel.

Will their Angel be able to unite the two lovers or is it too much to ask for?