Memories

The first time I saw him I felt that god awful love sickly feeling in my stomach. Why should I see him like that when he didn't really like me? Memories stick in my head as if they were pictures taken by a Polaroid. Stuck in a tiny picture frame that lasts forever. Being reminded of the pain that I can't burn out. He was shy, the shy type that was non-existing but the kind that was noticed, nor spoken of. Mysteriously gorgeous as I would say... I look away as we pass in the crowded school hall. I never thought getting over him was going to be easy but to find someone in such a small town that I lived in even harder. Being around the same guys who I've grown up with to actually compare the 'one' in particular guy was a joke. Friends bugged me to branch out and create conversations with these guys which I can't make up my mind on because of him being on my damn mind every second of the day. Thinking all day long on this guy who made me happy in the beginning of it all turned around and said, "Goodbye".  Equaled my heart sinking deep inside making my life move by slow and steady with loneliness as it once was. I'm too sensitive to outgo my thoughts and admit I'll forever be lost in the wind until I come upon an object that crosses my path once again. But till then it was a break to find myself and to live my life as a single pringle.