The Larian Princess No Turning Back Book 1 Chapter 1

A dark, musky room. A bloody concrete floor. A girl with long brown hair and gorgeous green eyes. She was in chains in the dead center of the mysterious room. Blood dripped from her mouth and nose, and tears fell on her cheeks. "I'll ask you one last time, Princess. Where is the wand?" The mysterious figure asked. Hazel Maybree, the Princess of Laria, looked up at him. "I'll never tell you even if you beat me till I'm dead." She said, lashing out at him. He walked behind her, his shoes making loud noises every step. "What a shame." He said, pulling her hair up. The mysterious man took a sword from his side and cut her hair. She shrieked. "I gave you enough chances, but you still didn't tell me." He tossed the hair aside along with the sword. "After I'm done with you, your beloved family is next." He said, pulling out a book from his side. Hazel pulled at the chains, she couldn't let anything happen to her family. "Don't you DARE touch them! If you do, I'll kill you!" She yelled, the chains digging into her wrists. He opened the book and flipped a couple of pages. "Ah, here we are. I'm not going to kill you, Princess. I'm merely going to make you suffer for the rest of your life." He read the pages from the book, speaking an ancient language Hazel has never heard. A deep purple mist emerged from the book, then turned into fire in the mans hands. He walked over to Hazel, pulled down her sweater, and placed his finger on her collarbone. The pain surged in her skin, leaving a large tattoo on her collarbone. She screamed to the top of her lungs, the purple tattoo glowing. He laughed, and put the book away. "You'll now be different from everyone else. You will never find love. I have placed a demon inside you, and it will haunt you forever." He said, walking slowly up to her. "You... MONSTER!" She yelled, blood and tears falling before her. Hazel jerked more at the chains. The man laughed. "Now, you're parents are next." He said, injecting a green serum into her shoulder. "You better not touch them! I'll kill you..." She yelled, until she collapsed onto the floor. The man took her, and threw her into the rain outside. She lay in the rain, helpless and alone. The man walked back inside, slicking his jet-black hair back. "Now that she's done, it's time to hit the kingdom. We head for the King and Queen." He said, picking up the sword and the book.
~To be Continued~