Chapter 1

❤️Alissa's POV❤️

"Hey.You coming to that party tonight?!"My bestfriend, Eve, asked.

"Well duh.What else would I do on my Friday night?!"I laughed.

Hey.I'm Alissa Thompson.I'm 17 ,turning 18 in two weeks.I have blonde hair and bright blue eyes.I live in London,I am an only child.My parents are always at work and I'm pretty popular.I have a boyfriend called Alex.He's super hot!Football player,so of course he's hot.Yeah,so that's everything.

"I don't know"she laughed.

"Have you seen Alex?He is usually here..."I trailed off.

"Hey!Alissa!"I heard a voice shout over at me.I turned around to see my other best friend,Dione.

"Hey,Dione!What's up?"I smiled.

"Um, you need to come with me,uh,right now"she nervously said.She grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside.

"Dione!Not so fast.I can't run in these shoes!"I exclaimed.

She halted to a stop.She was staring at something.Or someone.I followed her eyes.

A bunch of emotions built up inside of me.

"Alex?"I called,quietly.There stood my boyfriend making out with by mate. "Carly?"

They both stopped and looked at me.Shocked expressions both on their faces.

"Oh my god!Alissa,let me explain-"I cut her off.

"Both of you,never come near me again!"I shouted.I felt something on my neck.I looked down and it was a necklace Alex bought me for our three year anniversary.I ripped it off my neck and threw it on the ground.

"Ali,please-"

"Don't ever call me Ali."I snapped."Come on,girls"

I walked away from them whores.Why would they do that?!

Carly was my friend and Alex was my boyfriend.I can't believe both of them.

"I'm so sorry,Alissa"They both said,apologetic.

"It's fine.I don't need him.He was an ass anyway."I said,pissed.I looked outside and they were still making out.Ugh! "He seemed to move on pretty quickly.I'm going to the party to have fun.And no bastard is going to change that"

"Whoo.You go girl"Eve cheered.I smiled.

"I need a Starbucks"I said.I seen some loser walk past me."Hey!You!" She stopped and turned around. "Be a dear, and get us Starbucks'

"B-But I'll be late for class"She stuttered.

"Does it look like a care?Here's what we want.Here's some money.Now go"I shooed her off.She nodded and went to Starbucks.

I basically run this school.It's like my kingdom.If you're friends with me,you're basically at the top.If I hate you,everyone hates you.That's the way it's always been.So now that I hate Carly and Alex,they're going to be at the bottom.With the losers.

Me and the girls talked a little bit.

"Um,excuse me?"I turned around.The loser who went to get Starbucks was back.

"Thanks"I said.I took a sip of my drink.One word.Ew.

I spat the whole thing out.

"What the fuck is this?!I asked for a chocolate frappe with extra cream.Not a plain chocolate frappe!"I exclaimed.

"I'm s-sorry." She whimpered.