Chapter 1

~ Mikey Pov ~

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for my family! While making breakfast my brother Donnie walked in. ' He really looks cut with those gap teeth of his!' I make Donnie some coffee and hand it to him!

Mikey: here you go Donnie! *hands Donnie coffee*

Donnie: *smiles * thanks little brother.

Blushes. Okay here is the catch I like my big brother Donnie and I know that's wrong cause he is my brother, but I try to get over him, but it's really hard he just to to um.. uh whats the word? Ow yeah Smexy!!! Yeah yeah I know I'm not allowed to say stuff like that, but I am in my mind so it doesn't count, right?

Sees Leo and Raph walk in and hands them some eggs, toast and bacon!

Raph and Leo: Thanks

Goes to the toaster and put some toast in.

Leo: HIT THE DECK *Goes under table*

Mikey: Umm...okay

Donnie: Leo get up from the floor

Raph: Yeah fearless

Leo: *gets up*

When the toast finished the toast fly out of the toaster and hit leo in the face!

M,R,D: *eyes widen* what the...

Leo: ouch! I TOLD YOU GUYS, BUT DID YOU LISTEN NOOO..BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

When Leo was blabbing on about the toaster me and my two brothers Donnie and Raph walked out. Donnie walk to his lab and I follow him.

Mikey: sup Donnie D can I hang out with you!

Donnie: sure Mikey *walks to lab and sits on his desk*

Mikey: *whispers * Yes!!! *walks to Donnie*

~ Donnie Pov ~

YES MIKEY IS HANGING OUT WITH ME! I bet all wonder why I'm so happy that Mikey is hanging out with me! Well to be honest I like Mikey, but not in a brotherly way! And yes all that April talk is a lie I only protend to like her so my brother don't find out I'm gay and I like my little brother!

Mikey: Hey Don want to get something to eat?

Donnie: sure

We walk tothe living room just to find the Mighty Mut animals!

Mikey: LEATHERHEAD!!! *Hugs Leatherhead *

What am I feeling? I don't want Leatherhead near my Mikey! Calm down Donatello!

Leatherhead: Hello Michelangelo.*hugs back*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued.........