Heavens What a creature!

NORMAL POV

It was a cold morning, temperature of 47 degrees and the streets are usually filled with thousands of people trying to go to their desired destination. Of course, the city was also filled with bad influences. Such as smokers, pot heads, crack addicts, underground marketing, underground meth labs, and drug dealers in the city of San Francisco, California. A young Italian man was wearing his black silked suit along with a deep and cool grey tie. He was quite the handsome man everybody would look back once he passed by them, probably sneak a picture of him to capture his natural beauty forever. Along with that, he had the attitude of an angel and the thought process of a demon. Smiling every second of his life while being a gentlemen but who knows what going on in that brilliant mind of his. A young and beautiful Taiwanese women was working at the local coffee shop so she could pay off her student loans for college. This type of local coffee shop was roughly expensive since most of their brews are highly organic and from their point of origin. The man named "Feliciano Vargas" seemed to be tired since he spent half of his needed sleeping hours due to the paper work he had to do. He then, walked inside the expensive coffee shop and sat down as he sighed realizing how much time he had in his hands so he thought he could settle in this shop for a few minutes. The Taiwanese women fixed her name tag that read "Mei Xiao" then realized she had a male customer sitting down looking very fatigued. Mei didn't want to bother the tired costumer but it was her job to do so. Mei picked out her note pad and pen that had bears and plumbs on it then hesitantly walked up to the tired man.

"Hi! May I take your order?" she said with enthusiasm then looked a him with her soft hazel eyes. She felt kinda scared not to say of his detailed jawline and tired yet angry look on his face.

"Si.." The males' voice had some what a strong Italian accent, his voice was obviously low his auburn hair blocked his eyes, his cold and tired eyes. "Espresso with 3 shots.. Grazie.." he sighed, looking up to the appealing asian who was writing down his order, doing little hearts around his order.

 She seemed pretty, those laced high-knee socks and the little cute dress seemed to match her appearance very well. Mei walked away as she placed the order on the bracket them grabbed a towel to clean up the tables since she had nothing to do. Feliciano kept looking at her as if he was attracted. The taiwanese girl was wiping the marble and glass tables as she sprayed a furniture cleansing product then wiped again. Mei did exchange a few glances at Feliciano since she did find the costumer pretty attractive, though she keep her distance since he did seem a little upset. A sound of a bell rang throughout the café, Mei placed the cleaning utensils away then grabbed Feliciano's order. She walked over to the Italian man who was reading off the newspaper then placed his beverage right next to him 

"Would you like anything else, sir?" Mei offered as she smiled gently, her pearly white teeth shined amongst the suns natural light as her eyes sparkled with warmth.