June.

It's the moment that over sixty thousand fans wait months for. It's the moment that is the product of hours of extra shifts at work. It's the moment that causes every ounce of adrenaline to surge through the crowd's bodies. It's the moment where the lights go down, every single body comes together, and where happiness- with a possible smidge of anxiety- is filling the atmosphere. That. That moment is where you know a real concert has begun.

It's always baffled me as to how tickets to a show can sell out within minutes. Having never seen them perform before, the first guitar riff made it easy to see why each and every gig sold out. There was a collective sigh of relief as their faces were projected onto the large screens for everyone to see. Not a moment went unmissed- even for the ones right at the back of the stadium.

There's something so much more different about a stadium show than an arena show. Maybe it's the thought that it's all a bit weird watching a musical performance whilst in the home of the Welsh rugby team. It's hard to pinpoint the exact reason. Perhaps it's the fact that it allows for so many more fans to experience it, or the fact that you can share such an incredible experience with the artist. A stadium show is big and I'd be lying if I said that the crowd didn't feel slightly special to be at the only stadium show in the UK this year.

Once the slight disappointment of the unchanged set list had subsided, the impeccable vocals of each member were able to fill the venue. Each one brings something different to the table whilst all similarly being able to engage every person in the audience- from parents to the fans themselves, not a single person's attention was drawn from the stage.

Liam. He's the one you find yourself constantly looking at. The bright grin that's almost permanently etched into his features is more than enough to showcase how much he loves to be on stage. His constant interaction with the fans showed how grateful he was for the support over the last five years which is refreshing to see amongst other celebrities. He's the tie that keeps the band together. His chatter with each of the others was a pleasure to witness and there's no denying his insane vocal abilities too. The baritone's vocals were able to project across the stadium and his range is most definitely a force to be reckoned with as he carried each harmony and supported the others. He is is a joy to watch and belongs on stage. His love for his fans, music, and the other boys will ensure a long and happy career for him.

Louis. Having followed the band for longer than I care to admit, I can say it's been eye opening to watch the man who was once a bundle of energy become more reclusive and now slowly open up once again. His confidence in his vocals has improved since the start of the tour and rightly so. His voice is a light and bright tenor that, although, does not possess the largest range, is distinctive amongst many others'. It holds the sort of 'roughness' that's so enjoyed nowadays whilst still being almost beautiful to listen to. He stays true to his Doncaster roots with his accent coming through on certain lyrics and thoroughly taking over as he takes his turn to thank the crowd- mostly for the fan released single of No Control, the song he co wrote with fellow member Liam. He clearly shows his love for mischief as he often teases the others as well as members of the audience. A real 'lad' at heart, the smooth singer enjoys every moment spent on stage for his fans and his smile could emit light into the dark stadium with ease.

Niall. The one who adores playing his guitars along to the tracks. His passion for playing shows through the body banging and concentration put into it. The way he plays brings a sort of authenticity to the whole show. His acoustic guitar strumming alongside the heartbreakingly beautiful song, 'Little Things' brings an intimacy that fans will cherish for years to come. His words, 'you sing' after his solo seem to have become a permanent lyric to the song as fans join in with it and the smile on his face as he hears them do so is contagious. The tenor is able to contort his voice to hold longer and lower solos to rumble through each fan whilst simultaneously harmonising on top of the other boys. His skin tight jeans were not enough to contain his signature jump at the end of the catwalk as he emitted endless cheers from below. Speaking of, Horan sent the girls of the crowd into hysterics as he performed his seventy fifth crotch grab. I momentarily went deaf. Passionate about music, passionate about performing, and most importantly he is passionate about the fans.

Harry. Where does one begin to describe watching him perform? His interactions with the audience range from young children to the parents that brought them to the show. He refuses to neglect the fans at the back of the stadium, constantly asking if they're okay. The long haired baritone holds majority of the lead vocals whilst still being able to take a step back and contribute to the harmonies of the softer songs. This particular night was where he started the now recurring theme of asking the crowd to errotically moan- something slightly awkward for the fawning girls who are shoulder-to-shoulder with their fathers. His raspy vocals appeal to every listener and the occasional note changes were enough to send everyone into a frenzy. He appears to have acquired an obsession for water: spraying water on the boys; spraying water on the fans; spraying water on himself; and of course, the infamous and extreme spit take to the drum roll of, 'Best Song Ever'. His ability to engage everybody is a talent that any performer or entertainer desires. The borderline provocative dances mixed with his humourous jigs make for a very satisfied onlooker. He is the word, 'performance' personified.

It's safe to say that some definite Midnight Memories were created as fans left the stadium buzzing with the excitement derived from such a surreal experience. It's an energy that only One Direction can create and is something that any music lover should experience. If catching a plane to whatever destination they're playing before their dreaded hiatus is slightly out of the question, we should watch the plethora of videos on YouTube whilst praying for a follow up tour.