Sending a Howler

(Hogwarts Au- one sided Bildip)
Oh how his heart ached for that brunet pure blood slytherin named Dipper. Hearing his voice made bill's heart skip a beat, being near him made his palms unusually sweaty. Sometimes, he found himself gazing at him across the house's table in the great hall. 8-ball claimed bill was head over heels for the third year, which he promptly, and stubbornly replied with "not a chance eight ball." He was a perfect, the third year was a Gryffindor, definetly wouldn't be happening no matter how he wished. Although, he considered a potion, but after hearing of what happened to a student in the past, he decided against it, he didn't want to hurt his, friend. Or soon to be love, somehow. Somehow bill would get dipper pines to love him back. He decided on sending a letter to confess his feelings for dipper. Accidentally, it was a howler, the whole great hall turned their heads to dipper pines, who turned a shade of crimson red as the howler shouted "DIPPER PINES I LOVE YOU AND I WILL UNTIL THE DAY I DIE, From a secret admirer." Bill mentally high fived himself as dipper looked around for the person who sent the letter, still blushing madly. He decided to keep sending howlers to the third year until he can sign It himself. He would date dipper pines.