That Criminal Literally Stole My Heart <3

Olivia's P.O.V

I walk into my bedroom, turning on my laptop and logging onto my most favourite website in the world. Kongragate.  Yeah yeah, I know what your thinking. Um, kongragate? let me explain. its a game site, when you can chat to people across the globe. Literally. And I mean, I am 17, I can look after myself.

" Mushie!!" Tab Had typed to me. Yep, that's is what people call me. My real name is Olivia by the way. And they only call me that because of my user name is shroom. You Guessed it. From Mario Kart of coarse!

"Hey Tab."

"Whats on your mind mushie-moo?"

" You know exactly what is on my mind."

"oh, is it that Em guy?

"Yeah. He hasn't been on for 3 whole days."

" I am sure he is fine, mush. anyways I gotta run, Catcha later!"

"Alright, Bye."

I sighed and logged off. I should probably explain. Em is a guy I really like. And he usually talks to me every day. But he has not been on lately, and I am starting to just get a bit worried. I mean, I don't know whats happening, but I am sure a 18 year old boy can look after himself, right?

Em's P.O.V

I cut his throat, with the piece of broken glass that was in my hand. then quicky stabbing him in the heart before he could scream any louder than he was. 

I chuck him to the floor, jumping over the other 2 people i have killed and out of the allyway and ran back home. I wonder what she would think of me. Of who I am. And what I have done. I couldn't help it, I was just one of those people.

I call Beck and tell him I did what he asked, and that he or some of his men would have to collect the bodies. Beck. He is one of those rich guys, at the age of 21. He said he would pay me alot of money if I got the job Done. I dont not know why he wanted me to kill them people, but I know that I had a reason. I was going to save up. I was Going to do what I would have to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys :) This is my first story. So I would love any help you have to say or share!!!!

Comment And Rate :)

- Sarbear