My famous, secret boyfriend

If I owned glee or the characters there would be so much more Klaine and it wouldn't have ended. Sadly I dont. The only thing I own is this story:

Kurt was really happy to see Mercedes and Rachel here now that Blaine's tour was coming to an end, finishing in Ohio. But how was he going to tell them about him and Blaine?

"Ok so Kurt... You've been following Blaine Anderson's tour for 1 month now... Have you met him yet?" Mercedes interrupted Kurt's thoughts.

"Hmm? Oh umm... Yea I guess you could say that." Kurt smirked.

"What do you mean?" Rachel questioned.

"Hey, what's that big crowd of people over there?" Kurt said glancing over to a bunch of screaming fangirls as if he had no clue who was in the middle of them. He walked off knowing that he needed to save Blaine.

"Hey don't change the subject, Kurt!" Mercedes yelled as she and Rachel chased after him.

When Kurt reached the crowd, being closely followed by Rachel and Mercedes. He saw Blaine in the middle and their eyes met immediately.

'Help' Blaine mouthed.

Kurt chuckled at the terrified look on Blaine's face. "I'll be right back." Kurt said turning to face two very confused looking girls.

"Why? Where are you going? Kurt?" Rachel asked, getting slightly annoyed when she wasn't getting an answer.

Kurt walked straight into the crowd of fangirls. After a lot of shimmying between all of the girls he finally made it to the middle. Gasping for air he laughed to himself when he saw Blaine standing in the middle looking bewildered.

"Excuse me? Did you say you needed help?"

"KURT!" Blaine threw himself into Kurt, after turning around.

"Good to see you too Blaine... Now come on, let's get you outta here."
Kurt replied, gabbing Blaine's hand.

OoO

Mercedes was waiting impatiently when she finally saw Kurt emerge.

"Kurt, I was so worried. I though those mad fangirls murdered y..." Mercedes trailed off when she saw Blaine Anderson following closely behind her best friend and gasped when she saw Blaine gripping Kurt's hand tightly.

"Hey Mercedes, sorry just had to a certain someone." Kurt said laughing.

"Hey! I could've dealt with that on my own!" Blaine pouted.

"Oh yea, you looked like you were handling it just fine." Kurt replied staring at Blaine's lips. He glanced up to Blaine's eyes and saw that Blaine was staring at his lips as well.

"Blaine?"

"Hmm?" Blaine said eyes snapping back to Kurt's.

"Why are you so upset?" Kurt teased.

"Because you rescued me, you made me look weak." Blaine said playing along.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry."

"You should be." Blaine said glaring at Kurt and turning to the right.

"Right, well if I'm not getting a good conversation out of you, then I have two of my best friends that I haven't seen in a month. So I guess I'll just be over there catching up with them." Kurt said nodding towards Mercedes and Rachel who were watching them intently. Kurt let go of Blaine's hand and walked off.

"Hey girls!" Kurt chirped when he walked the short distance to them.

"Don't 'hey girls' us Kurt, what exactly was that?" Mercedes said acting angry but grinning madly all the while.