Tell Me Lies

Tell me that you love me, just so I can hear it. Say that you need me, make me believe it. Hold me close in your arms, say you'll never let go. Say that I'm your all in all, the only one you want. Say you'll never ever hurt me, and you put it on your son.

Tyjah's pov-
Is it bad that I never made love no, I never did it. But I sure know how to fuck. I'll be your bad girl, I'll prove it to you. I woke up with my alarm going off. Ugh, only two more days of school left. Aye lil sis, one of my older twin brothers said. I can tell it was peanut. His real name is Isiah, they only call him peanut because he came out last and was a small baby.
What chu want peanut? I asked. Can I please have 20 dollars for gas your dumb ass brother stole my last dub. He said. I smacked my lips, why is it that I give you at least 80 dollars a week do you know what I can do with that. I said. Naw man and I don't care. He told me. Ight peanut I'll give you 20 dollars but best believe I'm not giving you shit else. Where is Man-Man at? I asked him. Shit man I don't know he might be in the kitchen with his fat ass, bitch ass always eating something. He said. As I bent over to grab my purse that fell on the floor, I heard a loud SMACK. When I turned around I seen Man-Man standing there with an amused expression on his face and peanut rubbing his head with a mad expression. See now my guess is that Man-Man smacked peanut in his head because he called him a bitch. I just turned back around with a smirk on my face. I grabbed the dub and gave it to peanut as I made both of them get out my room so I can shower and go to school. When I got them out the room I locked the door. And went into my walk in closet to pick out my clothes. As I was looking for an outfit to go with the black leggings my phone started to ringing. I sung along to my ring tone. All white like im Mesna I got Teezy in my Swisha. I dropped two cups in Aug- Hello? I answered the phone. Hayyyy girl Ary said to me as I went back in my closet in such for my clothes. Hay girl, wassup? I said. Nothing just trying to see if we matching or naw? I mean I don't even know what in wearing yet, do u have any idea? I just know I want to wear leggings today. I told her. Umm I don't know just make sure you flee for the last two days of school no joggers. She told me. Lol okay. I said. Hold on girl India on the line. She told me. Okay boo. I replied. Ary is my Best friend we grew up together, me, her and India did. I call Ary my cousin because we supper close. India and I are close too we call each other cousin's too, she like my other Best friend. I finally found a shirt to go with my black leggings. It was a blue white a black shirt that said EAZY-E 95. I don't know why I got it I just liked how it looked. I walked into another door in the closet to get to my shoe room. I grabbed my black and blue high top Nike's. Hellllooooo I heard threw the phone. Yeah hello I'm sorry I went into the shoe room to get the shoes I wanted for this outfit. Goodmornin babess. India said. Goodmornin India. I said. So what chu wearing I told them what I was wearing and Ary said she was going to wear the same thing but in red black. And India said she was going to wear the same thing only in purple and black. I guess I'm the only one wear white well damn okay. I said. They ass just laughed. Aye. Ary said. What gah damn I said yelling and shit we right here bitch. We should all drive our Bentleys to school the ones that match the color of our outfits. We haven't went to school in any one of them all school year. we all ways in our range rovers or Bugatti's. Truee India said. I mean yeah lets flex on these hoes real quick. Lol ight we have to pull up at the same time too. India said. Okay. Ary and I said at the same time. Let me get in the shower and I'll call you when I'm out. Okay byee gah. India and Ary said at the same time.

I hung up and got in the shower washing up with my carried away bath and body works soap. After like 23 minutes I got out and wrapped a baby blue towel around my body. When i walked in the room I dried off and lotion my body down with baby lotion. I put on my black bra and pantie PINK set, and a black under shirt. I then put on some black ankle socks and some deodorant.