Chapter 1 (seperation)

Kassandra also know as Kassie or kass was a 11 year old girl who had a great life a life that  she was happy in. her mom and her dad got into a big argument and her mom took her to her cousins house rita. Her mom called her dad and asked if Gemma her sister was okay because she was sleeping when she left. Her dad answers the phone drunk while her sister was in the house. Her mom was scared something would happen so she got Kassie and went right home. And her dad was asleep on a chair in the garage drunk. The next week they just kept arguing and not sleeping in the same bed my mom would sleep in our guest room. August 18 is when her parents separated. In grade 7 she started cutting herself it wasn't anything there wasn't blood it was more scratches that would last 2-3 days. Her friends found out and though it would be a good idea that her parents knew so her friend Emily told her mom who told kassies mom what was going on.
When Emily's mom told her mom she was already at her grandmothers house where she lives because her mom moved out the Sunday of the second week of school. So kassies mom thought it would be a good idea for kassies dad to know. So they drive back to her dads house to tell him but Kassie would go to her friend Sasha's House who lived right across the street. When kassies mom was done taking to her dad she texted Kassie to come home. She went home and her dad was crying.....