Everything Wrong With Fic_Sins

Let's get this over with...*sighs*
----------------------------_----------------------------------------------------------------
Updating on time? Why the hell would I do that?

Most of my sins aren't really sins, but me just being a sarcastic ass.

I have no issue with swearing, I just censor it because...I don't know why do I censor it?

Sk3tchsLittleNotes is a username seventeen letters to long.

I have no pre-history of writing on wattpad either than these sin books, and now I'm planning to start a f*cking series. Smh.

Everything Wrong With Coma has 1.25k views. it had 986 four days ago, until Brit added it to her reading list. Yes, this is a sin for this book having more than 5 views.

I don't ship merome or truelox that much.

I don't know how to delete chapters.

LEXIS POV
Anyways- WHAT SERIOUSLY AGAIN!??!
GODAMIT THAT JOKE IS DEAD SKETCH.

From Everything Wrong With MITM, I didn't make a joke about Jake from State F-
Mom: Who are you texting?
Me:...I'm writing.
Mom: About...?
Me: Jake. Jake from State Farm.

The thing above. I'm sinning that sh*t for actually taking TIME to write that.

-Sins- I'm sinning you for being apart of the Fic Sins. Also your account name is sins...so I kind of just had to shout that out. Sorry Grass. No h8 m8.

My amount of swearing.

My lack of quality chapters in Coma.

*whispers* I'm ImagineIndustries101...I locked myself out of my own f*cking account...then I got sad...so I left wattpad...then I found cinemasins...and I said WATTPAD NEEDS MORE ORIGINAL DINGS. So now Sk3tch is back after leaving for like 2 months. Godamit.

I came back with the mouth of a sailor.

I put a hole the size of a penny in my lip by tripping over my own pants. last year. then I refused to get it stitched so the white meat is still there. Now when I kiss someone, that f*cking sh*t will be there to remind me of that dumb sh*t I did last year running around my house in long silk pants.
...
Did you know I was considered 'gifted' and went to a special program called PC, read on a high school level and did trigonometry? Nope. Nobody would have guessed of figured after I told them the story above.

I'm homeschooled.
Woo.

I do karate. Woo.

@One_Abridged_Child is my irl friend Ash, and we found eachother reading a book called Waste Of Air, on one of the smut parts. What happened:
OAB=One Abr-you get it.
OaB: Sky you smexy devil staph.
Me: But Ty is more adorable wth are you talking about XD
OaB: Ashleigh does not approve of this.
Me: YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT.
OaB:...You tell me yes yes yes yes yes- (It's a thing we said. idk why.)
Me: Wait...Ashleigh and whatever you just said...you don't mean Ashleigh Cansee right?
OaB: O.O WHO ARE YOU.
Me: OMF ITS ME S----.
OaB: WTF. HI I GUESS.
......@One_Abridged_Child lol hi bud.

I have anxiety. Sometimes I worry if my chapters are bad, if they're to offensive or if I cuss to much. (I do all three but no f*cks given because people accept that here)

I'm straight, but if you attack any of my online friends for not being straight I WILL END YOUR LIFE. MOTHERFLUFFER.

Motherfluffer.

-5 SINS. 5 SINS FOR CLICHE-NESS.
I have no laws on how many sins to add, it depends on how sarcastic or how much I hated something.

Sometimes I just estimate sins without going back through the entire chapter. I don't do that now.

I have literally no boundaries when I sin chapters.

I'm forever alone.

I love Markiplier.

I hate Donald Trump. I'm taking a sin off for that.

NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE CAN DANCE, OKAY? *weeps silently*

I've been made fun of for 'acting outside of my race'.

I want to just hug JinBop for the rest of forever.

I usually write my chapters either early in the morning or late at night when I'm supposed to be sleep. It's 12:13. Oops.

My sins are based off of things you'll never notice nor care to notice.

I'm writing Cinema Sins. Writing it. So original, omg.

Grace told me to sin myself for being a sarcastic ass. not sure if I should be flattered or offended.

Even some things in this chapter are over analyzed.

I'm anerican. that is worthy of ten sins.

British people fascinate me.

Sin Coun-

BONUS ROUND
All the times I cringed at my own book.

Are you sure it didn't go dark dark dark dark dark grey?
Why the hell did I make that joke.

Brit Mit is the last person to actually use the punctuations on O.K. literally.
Actually I abbreviate o.k all the time in my writings. I was just being a ass. Oops.

Ty. Stop being darude.
That's another youtubers joke.

you aske for merome,
No, actually, I didn't.

-or Garey's Mod-
Did I just f*cking spell Garry wrong? I just f*cking spelled Garry wrong.

I don't understand, what does this book have to do with Malcom In The Middle.
...I just referenced Malcolm in the middle.
and spelled it wrong.
...

and finally:
I was originally going to name this account Book_Sins.

Sin Count: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Sentance: *cringing intensifies*
(-Most of my sins aren't sins, just me being a sarcastic ass.)

~{A/N:}~
*drops expensive mic* I don't known what to do with this book now. Ideas? This was fun to write, I hope you liked it. Also THANKS FOR 100 FOLLOWS. I'D LIKE TO THANK @SprNatalieFce NATOOLIE AND -Sins-
GRASS, FOR BEING HERE VRY LONG TIM. You guys are nice and funny and pretty much have everything I want my account to be like. Not in a stalkery way...at all...ALSO @Everyone for voting and commenting and egh. ily all so much you don't even understand(/You to @EmmoyDino_FTW and @ScratchStep and the guy who did the screen junkies thing. that was beautiful and I can't reference YOUR ACCOUNT CAUSE F*CK YOU WATTPAD!) I've been here for three months and I'm already at 100. :3 Tanks. I hope to be here for another 100 beautiful wattpadians to welcome to this community of insanity. I mean...what.

lol no ones going to read that A/N. Notchdamit. I'll write you later my lovely wattpadians!

Sk3tchsLittleNotes has left the game.

it's 1:03. If I fail school tomorrow I'm blaming little Johnny.
F*ck you little Johnny.