How to be a Ten (When You're Really a Six and a Half)

Frat King Carter Hopkins is a master in the art of objectifying women. In his time at Scottsden University, he’s developed a fool-proof rating system to figure out who's worth his time, and who's not. And Violet Gables, an awkward and seemingly plain freshman, comes up short as only a six and half out of ten—and is therefore not on Carter's radar. 

But when Violet saves a drunken Carter Hopkins from losing his soccer scholarship at a frat party, Carter feels he’s in her debt and wants to repay her somehow. He decides to grace her with the ultimate weapon--the secrets on how to make any guy find her attractive. Carter unveils the logic of his rating system, with a guarantee that though Violet may look like a 6 ½, by the time he’s through with her, any guy will rate her as a 10. As obnoxious as Carter may be, Violet plays his game just so she can prove him wrong in the end. But what happens if Carter's plan starts to succeed, and guys begin treating Violet like the 10 she's secretly long to be. And what if Carter starts to develop feelings for his project, but now she's out of his league? 

After all, love is just a numbers game, and the highest score always wins. 

Please follow to stay tuned. 

New chapters posted each Monday.

Copyright ®2013 by VivianClare. Includes title, synopsis, and all included content. All rights reserved.