Dear Diary {Harry's Journal - Larry Stylinson}

Dear Journal 2/8/09

Wowww.

I got home from the concert and my mind is blown. The Script is amazing, makes me think of why I want to do that !

But to be honest I’m not here writing about the Script :) I’m writing about the people. Yeah, creepy Styles people watching. But this time it was worth it. I wish I could describe it to my mum, but I don’t think she’d understand. I’m not sure if he was looking back, but I saw a boy with blue eyes and I think he was smiling at me ! He looked cheeky so you never know.

Anyway, mind BLOWN ! Best night ever.

Harry xx

Dear Journal 7/23/09

I found my old concert ticket from ages ago and it reminded me why I really went to the concert ! I’m not sure I can go through with this, but I’m thinking of auditioning for the X-Factor. Mum says to go at it but not sure I could handle the rejection. Not old enough anyway so I’d have to wait a year!

Harry xxx

Journal 2/1/10

AH.

It’s my birthday and Mum just found out I am barely eligible for auditions. Scared as shit though and if Mum reads this she’ll knock me. Scared beyond shit, actually, cause this is the real deal. Audition is SOON.

I don’t even know what to sing.

Harold x

Dear Journal 3/13/10

I know what I’m singing damn this is getting real.

So nervous.

Harry xxxxxx

Dear Journal 4/11/10

I DID IT !!!!!!!!!! I auditioned !!!!!!!!!!

HARRY STYLES xxxxxxxxx

Dear Journal 5/25/10

Been waiting for the rest of the auditions to go past. I’ve gotten to know a lot of people and most of them are more talented than me. Makes me scared that they’ll make it farther than me. There are so many people here and a lot of them are being rejected and I’m scared out of my mind. I could be next ! This definitely wasn’t what I expected . I am excited and nervous at the same time. I just hope it’s all worth it !

Harry xx

Dear Journal 6/11/10

This is getting intense and we aren’t even at bootcamp yet !

Harold xxx

Dear Journal 7/10/10

Met a boy today. He had blue eyes and reminded me of the one lad I met around a year ago. Guess I have a thing for blue eyes ! He was cool and funny but he asked for my autograph ! And he told me not to worry !! I sure hope he’s right. I watched him audition and he was just so nervous. It was almost adorable. We hung out afterwards and he told me about his girlfriend Hannah. So I was kind of sad but hey. He was my first real fan and that’s all that matters !

Hope he makes it. Louis Tomlinson has got the x factor

Harry xx

PS did I mention I embarrassed myself in front of him ?

Dear Journal 7/22/10

I hope to god I never forget this day

It changed my life. I made it to bootcamp but I didn’t do it alone. Nah, now I’m in a BOYBAND with four other guys ! And SIMON COWELL is over us. I’d be nervous as shit if I wasn’t reassured by the people around me. You’ll never guess who’s in my group. Do you remember that boy from two years earlier who was sent home? Liam Payne? Yeah, he’s one ! And this weird little Irish boy who I think I’ll like named Niall. He swears and laughs a lot. He is contagious. Then there is this one boy named Zayn Malik. He’s kind of shy and unspoken, but I heard him sing and we are lucky to have him. He actually looked a little relieved to be with people. He is really funny if you poke him and make him open up. Then the fourth boy. You won’t believe it …

IT’S LOUIS TOMLINSON!

My first fan !! The boy I had a crush on for like a day !

I was so stunned I don’t think I even realized that I picked him up and clung to him ! But I don’t think he cared !

It was an emotional day though. For a bit I thought I was going home and it tore at me . I wasn’t ready to go home. But all of us were called backstage and put in a group and put through and we are going to bootcamp !!!!!!!!

Harry xxxxxxxx

So, this is an intro to a fic I’m thinking of writing. But I’m lazy and don’t know if it’s worth it. So if you think this shit could turn good, let me know and I’ll see if I can continue it