Love You For a Thousand Years

Andrea's P.O.V.

I was sitting down on the couch flipping through the channels. I've been staying home latley because I have pain, moody, and I've been getting sick in the mornings. Diego has been taking care of me, and today I finally convinced him to go to work and that I will go to the doctor. So I did and got some news.

All of the pain, mood swings, and morning sickness is all due to me being pregnant. I still can't believe it. I have something growing inside me and the best part is that its diego's. this is really a dream come true for me.

Just then my phone starts to ring. "Hello". I said with a smile cause I knew it was diego.

"Hey babe, I just wanted to say that I love you and I won't be home until 10. so don't wait up".

"its ok I'll wait up because I want to be with you".

"Whatewhatever you want babe. did you go to the doctor?"

"Yes. and everything is fine. its just the

Flu". I half lied because I didn't want to tell him in pregnant.

"okay. when I get home, in going to take care of you".

"ok see you when you get home. Love you".

"Love you too".

We both hanged up and I get up and go to my room. I was starting to get a little tired. so I put on The Wanted and fell asleep.

A/N: This is a short story and i have other storys that will go along with it but this is the 1st part.

5 votes and I will post 2nd chapter.