Milan

Moving to Houston Tx was huge and it pissed me off to the max I had to pack up my life an move it.

My dad wanted to rekindle his relationship with his sister my aunt. I don't understand why we had to move out here just so he could do that. He also wants me to fix my relationship with my cousin Paris.

I placed my hair in a messy bun I was to tired to do anything to it. I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of excited to meet this guy I been talking to for the last 2 months.

Outfit below.

Had to switch my dudes from LA to Houston dudes

I checked myself out in the mirror making sure I didn't look to rough .

Aye Kids are you ready yet "my dad yells from downstairs.

I'm almost ready I yell back.

We got this huge ass loft downtown an of course I got the room with the best view. Plus my dad will hardly be home anyways so it didn't really matter to him and my brother well he knows I'm spoiled.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Alright now don't be acting a fool up here now.

Ok dad I won't I say fixing up a loose piece of hair in the rear view mirror with a hint of attitude so thick u could slice an dice that shit.

Mhmm keep up with the attitude u won't be getting your Mercedes back anytime soon.

Ok I say gathering my stuff and getting out closing the door behind me.

It's to early to argue with him. Parents can be so unnecessary.

I toke in my surroundings. I knew it wasn't gonna be that bad cause I came here for a game when I visited.

Of course people where staring me the fuck down I stood out with my bright ass hair.

My brother Ray comes up behind me.