Phone sex/False love

9:45

Chills ran through my body as I laid there,Listening to her soft sexy Moans.

"Mmm..Karrem,Daddy I'm gonna Cum" she says,With a gasp.
Moments later her breathing become heavier and soft moans turn into Louder ones. I mumbled "fuck" under my breath to prevent from moaning, I never moan,I only grunt. I would never give them That power From me. Moaning shows Weakness.

She sighed heavily in the phone And I can Tell from her movements she was trying to get herself cleaned up. Still laying down I look at the Time on the phone. We've been on the phone for only 10 minutes and I've already manage to make her cum. Our Phone sex Sessions are not the greatest,But it Excites me until my girlfriend comes home from work.

"I hate to end the convo,But you know I have work in the morning and I need my rest" I speak,trying to rush her off the phone. My girl should be walking through the front door Any minute.

"Yeah sure,your little bitch about to come home from work.. Karrem you a Peice of shit and I don't know why I still even Talk to you" she says I smirk because She complains All the fucking time About me not being shit but She still hit my line every night to get her off.

"Yeah whatever I gotta go" I hang up the phone and Delete The call log so my girl won't trip,I'm not in the mood to hear her smart ass mouth.

"Babe?!" I hear Zara yell from the living room. I put on some Basketball shorts and come down the stairs, She's Laying on the couch with her shoes At the front door.

"Yes Z?"

"Carry me up the stairs" she pouts. I shake my head and Get Closer To Her and Pick her legs up first,And Proceed to carry her up the stairs like the baby she thinks she is.

Laying her down on the bed she eyed Me and Pulled my arm Down to come closer. Pushing my body against hers I kissed and Licked on her neck. She ran her Fingers through my Hair And a Small moan Escaped her Sweet lips as I continue to suck on her neck.

That's when my phone vibrated on the nightstand..

The phone caught her attention and she immediately Got up to see who was calling me at 10:30 pm.

"Amber"

"Why is your Co worker calling you at 10:30 at night-" She says pushing me off her, I curse at myself. I told amber not to call my phone, To only text me.
*text message*

Amber-I need you..Right now Baby

"YOU FUCKING HER!" Zara yells at me.

"Baby idk what she talking about, she's probably drunk, Amber has a boyfriend"

"Just shut the fuck up..all you do is lie!" Her eyes water and here comes the water works. She puts her hands in her face and Sobs uncontrollably, That's when I take her hands from her face and kiss her lips.

"I love you..and only you" I lie. Right to her face, without a Blink or even a Bit of guilt.

I don't love her,Zara is just my temporary Pretty face. Zara Pays the bills and takes care of me and My apartment ever since we've been sleeping together.

I've cheated at least 28 times since we've been together,And Zara doesn't care. She'll take me back Every time if I tell her I love her.

When In reality I don't. I love no one only myself.

Me...
Myself..
And I