meee

Hi I'm kiara Koles , I'm very popular at my school , I'm dark skin , with Shoulder Length hair which is Purple I have Brown eyes and Perfect cheekbones , and my eyebrows on fleek ✅im 17 and yeah ...
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬

"Don't u open up that window" ....Before it could finish I smacked it I got up brushed my teeth and put on my outfit ( In Media ) I grabbed my iPhone 6 ,and my Chanel purse , I then grabbed my ice coffee and Grabbed my car keys and left .(Rolex) .
I turned up my song" up and down my dreezy " I finally arrived and then my phone started to vibrate , I answered without looking .
*convo*
Hello ....
Hey kiara ....
Who dis ....
Zabby ....
Oh hey zabby ....
Where are you ....
I'm about to Walk to the front ....
Okay , hurry ... Christie and Amya about to fight ....
Oh crap I'm coming ....
* end *
I got out and rushed to the front and only seen Zabby , Chelsie and Diamond .
What's going on " I asked
We heard about what u said about Diamond " Chelsie said .
What I said " I asked being curious .
U said that , She don't got no edges , and that u wanted to fight her " Zabby said .
Oh ... No... Chelsie don't even lie u was the one u said that and u said to her boyfriend Chris x that she was a ho , so " I said balling my fist .
I just walked away , these fake girls always trynna start something wirhba innocent girl , like ....

Chelsie Pov -
I'm sorry " I said to Diamond and Zabby .
But why like " diamond said standing up balling her fist .
Don't " Zabby said .
Then that's when she started punching me in the face ,I pulled her hair and pulled her to the ground and started punching her , then she grabbed my leg and pushed Me and pulled my edges out , after that I learned.
I went into the Bathroom and cried .

Kiara Pov -

Hey A'mir " I said hugging my boyfriend .
Hey baby " he said kissing me .
A'mir is Dark skin , with black dreads , his eyes are hazel , and he's about 6 feet tall .
How we met
*flash back *

I was walking out the store and walked around the corner behind the dark alley on my way home , then he grabbed me ..... And yea raped me .

*flashback over *