Percy Jackson assassin

Percy was betrayed for his looser half brother Drake so here's what's happens.

FLASH BACK

Poseidon just told Percy that his half brother Drake was conning tomorrow. I was very happy to hear this.

TOMORROW

Drake arrived but was suddenly attacked by a hell hound he hid like a baby and I killed it before anyone came he jumped out from were he was hiding and said he had slain it but not me. He then made my life like Hades, first he tells everyone lies and they all believed him. I felt my friends were being taken away from me. But I still had Annabeth, Thalia but she's with the hunt and Nico is always in the under world. A week had passed and Everyone left me so I decided to head to the beach. What I saw was Annabeth and Drake kissing. Dad was there and he told Drake was his favourite son. I said"Why Annabeth, I was going to propose to you and I see you kissing Drake that's it I am leaving" and so I stormed to my cabin got my things and left. The gods had found me and I said"What do you want"

Percy Jackson you are to be sentenced to death for being to powerful and even rival your father in power", Zues said. So I ran as fast as I could. Then I thought there was no way I was escaping the gods so I took out riptide and killed my self. The gods caught up and saw what I did they looked very happy except for Hades, Hestia, Demeter, Hermes and Apollo.

FLASH BACK END

Well you are probably wondering how I survived well before I entered the under world I saw a man take me some were and I woke up. He said"I am Chaos creator of all" , "Why am I here not the under world. Well I saved you, "Why", "Well I want you to join my army and become my personal assassin","Ok", I said. That was all 1000000 years ago now I am more powerful I am the son of Chaos and 2 most powerful being in the universe.