This Feeling (On Hold)

Do you know what its like to have a best friend that is a big player? Well, if you don't let me tell you something. It is really overwhelming, it is really awkward that you're in one room with your best friend kissing or snogging with another girl and different girl everyday. Hi, my name is Jade Wilsons. I go to a school called Westridge High School with my best friend named Chase Henderson. Actually, he is known as one of the biggest and popular player in our school. He had hit almost all the girls in the school. Well... except for me of course. Were best friend, we spend a lot of time together. Friday is our day. We hang out, just the two of us. Go out and watch movies, play in the park, go ice skating and many more.

Aside from Chase, I also had three friends with me named Stacey, Mina and Carter. If you asked me if I'm also popular, well yes. Actually, I am in a band that is really popular in our school. Wanna guess who's in the band? Stacey, Mina, Carter and me. Yeah, just the four of us. I also have two protective brothers named Josh and Trent. I also had my dad but no mom. She died when I was 10 years old. Sad, right? Well, this is my story and you will know about me in my story. So, enjoy!

(I know that the description sucks but please give it a chance :D)