Part 1

I'm screaming,I'm crying I-I-I, I just don't know anymore. 

I've always felt as if someone was there taunting me, making note of my every movement. In the corner of my eye I'd see "the thing", a mysterious figure whom I thought was once well...my friend. They've always been this small dot I'd see occasionally, one in which would move across the corner of my eye, sometimes even playing with me perhaps? I really don't know. 

All I know is that no one would even see them, and that I actually kind of liked it once. With all that I've even going through I really just don't understand it anymore. How could just a small little dot turn into that- that- thing! It's crazy bizarre, and it's frustrating! Why me, why does it want to do with me!? I don't think I'll be able to understand the least! 

Has someone been controlling me this whole time, inflicting images of "the thing" into my mind, my soul, and my consciousness. What if this is some kind of experiment, what if none of this exists at all?!?! What if I'm only dreaming, soon to wake up in the "real world" I've been anticipated to see all along? I seriously can't tell anything at all.

 All I know is that right now I'm under my bed, shivering, just wishing that someone would be able to save me from it. I don't even know the time, the hour, nor anything about what's going on. That is until I hear a to the door in my room. I'm sacred- I need help I- 

That was when I had heard a voice, one in which made me heart start racing as fast as it could. It said "....