Fiction

▪Anna Henderson

▪Max Styles

▪James brooke

▪Troy lend

▪ drake marcel

▪............

(If you want to know the other, read it)

One day named Anna is the popular kids in school. She had so many friends, She lives with her mother, father and her sister

Her mother and father is been devorce, her little sister ariana died in December 2007 because of cancer.

That day Anna become weak, as she lives with her father, and her mother leave Anna when her little sister died.

Anna's father get stressed because his wife leave him and because his daughter died to, as her father change now he always get drunk, always get home late at night, and abused Anna mentally and physically.

But when she's sixteen, she move to another school, her populary gone and she has no friends at all, she had no friends because she meet a boy named max and his friends who bully her physically and mentally.

She become so weak, her father abused her, her so not call as friend like max and his girlfriends as a slut and friend bullied her.

But one day when Anna move to another school, a boy named max become close to Anna, Max has change and it changes Anna to...............

(If you want to know what her life, like and read my other fiction, if i make the fiction of course d: Enjoy the story, i hope you like it.)