No.. Please..

The sound of the clock, hung by a loose nail on the far corner of the wall, filled the quiet empty room. I pulled my knees closer to my chest, trying hard to get as warm as possible. I listened to my short, shallow breaths. I shivered as the cool wind blew onto my pale, ice-cold skin. Nails digging into my skin as I tried to control my fear. I felt my heart banging hard against my chest. I was nearly to tears when I heard the shrill screams from the neighboring ward room.

Drip.. Drip.. Drip. I felt the thick liquid dripping onto my head and trailing down to the side of my cheek. Wiping the liquid off my face, I looked at my hands. Fear engulfed me as I watched the scarlet red liquid glistened under the dim lights, contrasting to my pale, white skin. I pulled myself closer, hugging myself tighter. Curiosity got the best of me as I lifted my head to see what was above me. Regret filled me immediately, like poison, spreading through my veins. I looked up and saw a body. It was staring down at me. It was a guy. His hair was short and curly. I knew him. We used to share the same ward room, B-26. His hands and feet was tied with strings. He was tied to the ceiling. His arms had many lashes, his fingers had been cut off and his legs had many deep wounds. The most horrifying thing was that his eyes had been scooped out, leaving his sockets to be empty as blood trailed off him and slowly dripped onto me. I covered my mouth with my hands before a scream tried to escape my lips.

The sound of the door creaking open caught my attention. I was in no control of my body and I was trembling in horror. I watched in fear as the long haired figure crawled into the room, her fingers were long and thin. The sound of her nails scratching against the solid, white-tiled floors made a shiver run down my spine. A scream escaped my lips, which made the figure turn it's attention to me. Her eyes was pitch black and empty, as though it has lost its soul. Hair hid most of its features. Her lips were ripped off and blood was oozing off the wounds. Her violet hospital gown was stained with patches dried blood. She crawled closer and closer, straight towards my direction. I turned away, frightened. Another scream came out from me when I felt her ice-cold hands grabbed my shoulders. She stared straight into my eyes. I saw how the empty, black orbs slowly filled with agony. Her nails digging onto the skin of my shoulders as frustration filled her. She shook me hard and tried to make a sound, that was when I realized that her tongue had been cut off. Annoyed, she threw me to the side. Just as I was about to crawl my way out of the door, the sound of heavy footsteps echoed through the corridor outside. The lipless female turned to me and opened her jaw. The word, 'run' managed to seep through her throat and filled my eardrums. Without waiting for another second I scrambled onto my feet and dashed out of the door.

It was too late. I bumped into the tall man standing outside the room. His long white lab coat had patches of scarlet red liquid. Stitch marks were all over his cheeks and arms. In his left hand, a surgical knife and in the other, was a long syringe filled with a crimson colored liquid. He had a hysterical smile plastered on his face.He took the cold, metal object off his left hand, and grabbed me by the collar then threw my onto the floor. Laughing maniacally, he grabbed a long, sharp metal pole from the table not far from him. He slowly and gently handled the sharp, metal object, his eyes piercing straight at the lipless woman. I crawled away from the man as he slowly took steps closer to me. He then made a swift move and stabbed the woman with the long, metal pole. The loud screams of the woman pierced though the quiet room, bouncing off the solid walls, echoing in the ward room. The man then pulled the sharp pole out of the bleeding woman, then stared straight at me. He grabbed me by the arm, then injected the crimson liquid into my body. Everything turned blurry. My head was pounding and my heart was racing. It felt as though the entire room was spinning. I heard the hysterical laughter drift off as I was slowly engulfed by the cold, empty darkness. Once again, I'm trapped in ward B-26.