It Really Does Work

Class had ended not more than 5 minutes ago and already the room was empty save one raven-haired female. The young girl stared endlessly out the window, as she had for the most part of her historical class, at the silver-haired committee member. Her brother, the president of the Night Dorm at Cross Academy, had let her mind wander for the day instead of getting Aidou, the young girl's blond friend, to get her attention back on the lesson. "Kiyomi-san, sorry to bother your daydream of Kiryuu-kun, but your brother said he wanted to you come back to the dorms and get changed out of your uniform." The young raven-haired girl snapped out of her reverie once a lilac-haired female, who looked no older than herself, spoke of Zero Kiryuu's name. "Oh, Michishige, it's just you. Wait, where's Hanabusa? Did Aniki send you?" The lilac-haired girl pulled a free chair over to the table and sat in it backwards, despite her short white uniform. "Don't worry Kiyomi-san I came on my own. Your brother is a little busy right now. Something about the trip this weekend." Michishige gave the younger pureblood girl a Cheshire cat worthy grin, eyes narrowing to glowing light blue slits much like a cat, before patting the girl on her head.

The fact that Michishige mentioned her daydreaming of Zero Kiryuu caused a dark blush to cover her cheekbones. Michishige just chuckled at the dark red blush giving naturally pale skin some color. "Don't worry about Kiryuu-kun. Kuran-san is less likely to bother with him for a few hours." Kiyomi perked up once Michishige held out a mint chocolate bar.

Much like Kiyomi, Michishige [who no one seems to know her first name except Kaien Cross-san and maybe Toga Yagari-san] held a special fondness for confectionary sweets. Though most of the time Michishige was more into cold sweets like ice cream and popsicles rather than chocolate bars they often shared pocky and lollipops.

Kiyomi snagged the delicately wrapped candy bar and ripped it open. She hadn't had any chocolate in four hours and so she was craving more. Michishige smiled as she pulled a lollipop out for herself.

~Off somewhere else~

"Are you sure that she can handle it?" Rima rolled her eyes at Kain. The boy certainly showed how little he knew of Michishige's distracting capabilities. The lilac female was great at keeping specific things off ones mind. "Of course she can. How do you think she keeps Kaname-sama from assaulting Kiryuu every time she looks at him?" Shiki narrowed his eyes slightly, Kain doubted Michishige and that bothered him. Why he did not know, but it did. Not long after the short conversation Kaname Kuran and his precious Yuki showed up. Yuki had Kaname carrying several bags filled with party supplies. Not far behind them were Takuma Ichijo and Hanabusa Aidou with the other bags filled with food and presents. Yuki turned to the fellow Night Class students and smiled. "Well, we got the decorations. Now we just have to put them up."

Aidou sighed. He didn't like decorating very much. Him and the streamers just did not get along and he always got stuck with them. He suspected that Kaname did it for laughs but he'd dash that thought immediately so he wouldn't be punished for it. The pureblood president was scary at times.

~Kiyomi && Michishige~

"So what was it called again?" Kiyomi had spent over two hours downtown, how they got permission out was a wonder beyond her, looking for some place that Michishige wanted to visit. "It went something like Sweet Shoppe or something. I'm pretty sure it was down this street." They turned down another street [like the fifteenth one] and it came up as another dead end. Kiyomi turned over towards Michishige. Purple irises narrowing, suspicion rising...kidding. "Did you read the directions backwards or something? And why am I doing this?" Michishige grinned. "I don't know much about the directions part, Aidou-kun told me about it. And as for why, I think you'll like the treats that they have." Once again Kiyomi's eyes sparkle at the mentioning of sweets. With renewed vigor the two rush around the confusing streets.