Good Young Love

Ch.1 After School

I was driving home from school with my friends on a friday evening. I pulled up in my driveway bumping me and my friends favorite song, "Wicked Games, by "The Weekend".

... 010413 (pushing numbers to enter my driveway).

See my family is rich, and I get what I want and does what I please, when I want.

My name is Chasmin, but you can call me Chas. I am 17 years of age, 5'6, and I have a body out this world that the boys go crazy about. I have a lil sister by the name of Trece, and I love the lil girl. My sister, Akee's brother, and Aae's sister are the same age, 3. Im turning 18 next month on the 27th of June.

My hair was cut short this year because I wanted to try this style called a ''Bobb'' ( Looks great on me btw), had to get a style to fit this beautiful caramel skin. I have a lot of "associates" (call it that cause its a lot of hoes at my school who dont mind gold digging). My two main bitches would be, "A'Keeviae Charmese Lewis", call her Akee, and Ki'Asiah Micah Harris, call her Aae Aae.

Akee's mom is really cool. They're rich as fuck too. They just dont let everybody know it.

Says if you let everyone in your business then they'll swear ya'll kin folk. She and her family moved down here when she was in 7th grade.

She's same height as I am, same age only difference is I was born on June 27, she was born July 27th. She has real long black hair, a big booty, small chest, pretty face, and she's caramel.

She has a little brother by the name of Kye. He's a bad lil boy, stay clean, and will flirt in a minute (i just love him, too cute).

Aae Aae is just a down to earth chick. We grew up together and her parents are sweet. I dont know how she became so down to earth when her moms and dad are just so sweet. We live like two blocks away from each other and were always at each others house. She loves to play volleyball. She is same height as I am, as well. She's the pretty, short, smoothed dark skinned, smart mouthed girl that every dude would love to marry. She has average thick hair and she loves it. She has a sister too by the name of Mookie. She loves her sister to death.

I hang with these girls cause were all alike in some kind of way.

''Me and the girls got out at my crib

and grabbed a bite to eat.'' We went upstairs to my room to lay down and catch up on some sleep cause this school day was long, tiring, interesting, and this day has led me to this ...

"When I woke up, I tapped Akee to wake her up and then she got aae up too.

Chas _ "I feel like whooping that ass right fucking now!!'' (putting on some high top green and blue jordans).

Aae _ ''Nah Chas, just wait on it, just wait. We gone get her motherfucking ass.''

Akee _ ''Nah fuck that Aae, if she want her let her go, Quisha asked her to meet up so they could fight, lets not make her seem like she weak.

Aae _ ''Ok man whatever.''

Chas _ ''Lets go!''

While we were driving down the road heading to the playground where everyone be's, I was putting my hair up in a pony (yes it can fit).

We pulled up, and everyone's running to my car.

?? _ "Aye Chas, you look like you came to whoop some ass."

?? _ "Okay, you look mad as fuck too. What she do?"

Akee _ "Get the fuck out her face man."

I started walking, screaming Quisha's name.