1 // rainy

≪ friday evening, cloudy weather; ≫

The sky turned a murky gray.

Umbrellas began flipping open all around him, but he didn't bring one; even though yesterday's weather forecast advised everyone to take their umbrellas out today.

Because Lu Han rather liked the rain.

---

Platinum blonde hair bobbing up and down, he runs;

Past the new taiwanese restaurant,

Across the antique store,

And into the narrow corner street by the old flower shop.

Heart racing slightly, the 23 year-old slows his pace when a small familiar building came into view.

He steps inside, small beads of sweat and raindrops sliding off his pale face and down to the wooden floor.

The cozy white interior of the cafe contrasted easily with the darkened streets outside; raindrops dancing merrily on the windowpanes and the gentle rain singing ballads to the clouds.

Lu Han gazes out the window with a small grin and shiny brown eyes, shaking his wet hair, dripping rainwater everywhere.

"The rain is so pretty and nice," He singsongs quietly to no one in particular.

I don't get why people hate it so much.

He skipped his way farther inside the cafe, entering the main room with the cashier counter and white wooden tables and shiny oaken chairs.
It was empty; not a soul to be seen.

There's no one here..?
He cocks his head, looking lost like a young fawn in the middle of the woods.

An airy little silence proceeded to envelop the small room and Lu Han closed his eyes, letting out a puff of air; still quite exhausted from his earlier dash to the cafe.
Something moved, and out came a rustling that sounded like that of clinking tea cups.
Lu Han then realized that he was, in fact, not alone in the room and that he felt a pair of eyes watching him; sending strange chills up his spine.

Footsteps.

Lu Han whips around.

A tall young man in a sleek barista outfit was leaning against the doorframe with his arms folded; simply observing him with bored eyes.

His dark russet hair emphasized his handsome features gorgeously and contrasted with his ashen skin and stormy black orbs.

Lu Han stood there, heart trapped in his chest and wonder twinkling in his big round eyes and pink lips gaped just a tiny bit;
He forgets all about the rain and everything else for a while.

Then Lu Han felt a weird sort of warmth creeping up his face.

The man maintained his original position; his gaze stilled on the googly-eyed boy in front of him, his mouth turned upwards lightly to form the slightest of smirks.

Cherry blossomed on his cheeks.

Then the man speaks and Lu Han felt the little butterflies in his stomach flutter at the rumble evident in his voice.
"Well hello to you too." The man chuckles. "I'm Oh Sehun."

Oh Sehun ?
He rolled the two words off his tongue.