My new sex owner !!

Hey guys comment if u want me to write this story 4 u guys muah 😘

The first day of school ugh I hate it.My alarm went off 630 in the morning. So I ran down stairs and my mom and brother was their, they said they needed to talk to me ASAP shit I'm in trouble.I sit down at the middle of the table and my mom puts her hand on mine, she says" Ashley I've sold "you"." What mom I don't get it? Explain" I say. Then my mom comes over to me and hugs me tightly and my brother runs off "honey I've sold you as a sex salve". There was so much going through my mind all I can say is "why, WTF, what did I ever do to you"? There came a knock at the front door, my mom said "come in make yourself at home". There stood a gorgeous boy at the door. As he came closer I saw the beauty in his eyes. "Hi my name is justin you must be Ashley". I nodded yes then my mom whispered in my ear "go put something slutty on like booty tight shorts and a sexy shirt with heels". I nodded yes and ran up stairs seeing my brother talking on the phone so I ease dropped and heard him say" yeah my sis thinks my mom likes her, my mom told me she would die first then have to see her face again LOL, yo some guy is her I think it Ashley's sex owner let me convince my mom for u to buy her gtg bye nick". I hurried in my room but fell on the torn up rung my dog chews, and Michele saw me and said"hey sis you okay?" I got up and said "drop the act I know u and mom hate my guts I heard u talking to nick, the whole convo.". I went to run in my room and slam the door but Michele put his foot in it came in and locked the door. He hade a black cloth in his hand and put it over my face next thing I know I blacked out.

Hey guys tell me what you think so far an what's gonna happen to Ashley kk love ya guys muah 😘!!! I woke up and Michele was there he said " baby I'm gonna do this the easy if u give me a problem it's gonna be done the hard way". I tried to talk but my voice was gone. All I hade on was a tommy girl bra on and my Victoria secret panties on and he hade only boxers on. He hade a pair of scissors on my desk and he picked them up and cut my panties then my bra. I was completely naked. He puts his dick in to my pussy and thrusted. He said"baby scream my name" I said " no u think i am gonna give in". He said "we'll u give me no choice", he thrusted harder. That made me give in. "Michele"! He took his dick out of me and licked my pussy. I moaned and he took 3 of his finger and put it in my pussy. "Ehhh stop Michele, fuck."Michele heard my mom coming up the stairs and he ran in his room and I ran in my bathroom. My mom said" honey are u ready he's waiting". I said " be rite their". I wanted to get out of that place so I put on my shorts with my see threw shirt and my toms. I run down stairs and I looked back and Michele's door was shut. My mom said " were is your suit case isn't it in Michele's room". I tried not to say fuck that time. The door bell rang and it was nick he said " I'll buy Ashley for my sex slave for $500 dollars, that time I did say "fuck". My mom told justin " sorry nick went higher then ur bid". Justin bid $550 and then nick bid $995 and I left with nick. He hade a blacked out windows and he drove me to a house in the woods I got scared. He pulled me out of car and put me in a room with no windows and no lights he put me on a bed and hooked me in. The bed was hard. Then I heard his pants unbuckle and then I felt his hand on my shirt he took it off then my shorts with my bra and panties. A nock came from the door and someone entered it was Michele he took off all his clothes. Nick put his warm wet tongue on my pussy and Michele put his dick in my mouth. Nick said "scream my name bitch". I said " no". He went in deep with his tongue. I moaned so loud they started laughing. Michele took his dick out of my mouth and got his phone out and said " say hi to the camera bitch". Nick opened my pussy and started liking faster. I moaned "ohhhhhhhhh". It felt so good. I wanted him SO bad I said " hi camera lets play a game." Michele paused it an said " untie her". I got untied and Michele said " act horny". So I got up on top on nick and started humping him. He started laughing and Michele started the tape. Nick said " ohh does this little puppy wanna a treat." I laughed and said " no this puppy doesn't wanna treat, this bad girl wants u to install a stripper pole that's my naughty treat u bastard." He said " I'm one step ahead of ya." He opened a curtain and their was a brand new stripper pole." Nick said " get on it slut" and he handcuffed me to the pole. He said "if u don't move fast it will shock u." I started moving and rite away he teased me and said " OMG stop is that a huge spider." I stopped and went to look but I got shocked and he laughed. When this was all done he left me with a silver beat-up tray with bread water and cheese to eat. He left me in the dark to sleep through the night.

Hey guys comment if u want me to do more chapters thanks love ya muah 😘❤😍!!!!!!

When I woke up the tray was gone and a note saying meet me in my room. So I got up and went to his room. Their was a blond there with a thong on and a lace bra she said " are u Ashley''. I said "yes". She took me in her room with 1 tinted window and said to take all my clothes off so I did she put her wet tongue on my pussy and it felt so good then all of a sudden I relized I'm not lesbian, so I screamed STOP. She stopped and I said "I'm sorry but I'm not lesbian." She said " I'm not either but isent this fun." I looked t her like she was crazy and said " no you are freaking crazy," and pushed her off me. She didnt like that and called Michele in, he came in then I knew I was in trouble. he said "anything wrong Rebecca". She looked at me and said "well why don't I let Ashley explain it". The door was open wide open and I was nervous so I tried to run out the door, I made it up to the point where the gates ouside were then I cut my foot on a sharp stick and I got a huge splinter and my foot was bleeding so nick came out and carried me inside. When I got inside he put me in a all white painted room and only a long dinner table, an placed me lieing on my back and took twessiers and pulled the splinter out and put one of thoese long fat bandaids on my leg and said "come with me". I got up and said "owww, nick can u help me?" He looked at me and turned and walked out so I sat on the table and waited. He came in with a wheelchair and I got on it and he wheeled me to a lavender painted room with a bed, dresser, desk, and windows he said "here's your new room with windows a bed dressers a desk and there's your bathroom by ur dresser. He wheeled me by my bathroom it was huge and hade a single shower a tub and a huge sink I was like a room in there. I went to be early and Michle came in and splashed boiling hot water on me while I was sleeping he said " I've been calling your for 2 hours for dinner so now u wanna know what ur getting for dinner fucking bread with chesse like last night". I said "I'm not hungry, I'm tired." He left and nick came on with steak corn and a water bottle said " here's dinner sorry Michel was being rude." I looked puzzled and said " why are u being nice to me?" He srugged and walked out. I ate my dinner and went to bed. I said in my mind " I wish I can just sleep for a long time and never wake up." Closed my eyes and feel asleep.