Ch.2 Party

We headed to Linden's Big Super Mall downtown. We got there and the first place we headed to was American Eagle. It's our favorite place to shop for shorts and skirts. Tonight we all decided to wear shorts. We may be a group of kids who are rich, but we still see cheap for pretty. It may be cheap but it's still cute, and to us, Citi Trends has the cutest half shirts, so we be in there alot.

Akee found herself some Khaki booty shorts and was looking for herself a red half shirt and some red wedges.

Aae found herself some blue jean holy shorts and she was gone match a pink half shirt and some all over pink wedges with it.

It took us like an hour to find half shirts and shoes so we left the store at around 8 and made it back to my crib at around 9.

we did our hygiene and stuff , make-up, put our clothes on, and headed out.

Are you guys feeling a little nervous tonight to meet new niggas, asked Aae.

Im anxious girl, said Akee.

I already met my soulmate this morning said Chas laughing.

Now that I see that you huys are'nt nervous, im getting a little warmed up haha.

Chas_"Okay then, shut up and let's go twerk some ass."

We pulled up to this big ass house like 20 minutes later and got out. We knocked on the big ass door and someone opened it.

Bouncer_"What's your name?"

Chas_"Im Chasmin Taylor."

B_"Are these your two friends?"

C_"Surely is, Akeeviae and Ki'Asiah.

B_"Go ahead on in."

We walked in and it was already packed down in there. Akee, Aae, and I found a spot where we could sit and get comfortable before we started to dance.

Later, I saw Akee doing exactly what she said she would do and met herself a lil sexy as soulmate. They went out on the dance floor and danced.

Some guy tried to pull me to the dance floor but Jalen came up behind him and snatched me up. I was kind of happy to see him. He grabbed my hands and took me upstairs. We went to a room that has his named carved in the door so neatly. I sat down on the bed and we started talking.

J_"You look sexy as fuck tonight girl."

( He turned me on. I mean just looking at this boy makes me soaking wet.)

C_"Thanks, I try. You look good tonight too though. How old did you say you were?"

J_"I'm 19 ma."

C_"Ohh, okay. So why are we up all alone, instaed of downstairs with our friends?"

J_"I told you i wanted to be with you tonight."

(Starts kissing.)

He starts kissing my lips real expierinced like.

I've kissed before, but not quiet like this. He kisses me with a lot of passion real sexy like. He starts moving towards my neck, licking it in all the right spots.

( ...... Mmm, Uhn , .. mMm , aahh , mmM .. )

I was lost with this boy's tongue. Next thing you know i feel him pulling my shirt up. He started kissing on my titties. My titts were never a real big turn on, but tonight Jalen turned things around. At this point he started kissing all over my belly going further down, then I had to snap out of my horniness because i felt like things were going too far.

C_"WAIT Jalen! I'm not that type of girl."

J_"It's not like you'll be doing anything, I've never met a girl who would turn down head."

C_"No! Im not turning down head baby boy, im turning down sex."

(As badd as i wanted to, I couldnt lower my standards.)

J_"Who says i was going to sex you girl? Lay down and just hush."

I did as he said and layed my ass back down. He pulled my shorts off (was'nt wearing any underwear) and started kissing my clit. He looked up at me and said, "open up bae", and what can i say, I follow directions. I could feel my legs shaking when i opened up because i was nervous. He scrolled his tongue between my clit lips then opened them up with his fingers. He started circuling his tongue on my clit first. Then he started licking slowly down towards my hole, I then gripped his long ass hair and arched my back cause at the moment I was gone.

( i started moaning , saying Oh my god cause the shit was feeling awesome )

He finally got to my hole and it felt like he had inserted his whole tonge in it trying to find something, and boy was i moaning then. He would dip his tongue in it and then take it out and wiggling his tongue , then do it again.

This was the best head I had ever had before in my life.

He finally came back up licking his lips. I smiled and kissed his ass letting em' know he did a good as job.

J_"Pleased?"

I Started smiling real hard and scretching as i said "yes".

J_"Lemme clean up girl and we'll head back downstairs."

C_"Okay."

Im thinking the whole time that if this is how he plans on getting me then he got my ass already.Im in love with that head though.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me off the bed where i was sitting and we headed back downstairs.

J_"Wanna dance?"

C_"Sureee."

I had to twerk my ass as well as he twerked his tongue. So we went to dance off this song called Booty Me Down by Kstylis. Had em' sweating and hard as a rock .. mission complete, I was proud of my work. Akee and Aae pulled me off him and we went to the liqour stand to get a sip to drink. They was asking questions but I decided to tell them when we got home because Jalen grabbed my hands and snatched my ass up again.

J_"Party's almost over, am i gone see you again some time soon?"

C_"Yeaa, just hit my phone up, but it's getting late, so we bout to head on home."

He grabbed my hands biting his lips, then said "okay ma".

I smiled at em flirtatiously and let his hand go then we left.