Broken Angels

You may ask What does Love means? Is it a feeling? Is it an emotion? Is it a sadness or a hapiness? Is it winning or loosing? Is it right or wrong? Is it everything or nothing?
I say it's a monster under a princess dress. It builds and then it breaks.
See that girl in the corner... She stays by herself all day.. Everyday... A look of pain etched on her face, a gleam bright in her eyes, those unshed tears she holds back , pushing all that misery in her. Don't you think it's enough for her ? Don't you think she's too young to suffer? She's only 17.. too much pain, too much hurt, too much sorrow and too much blame.

This girl ones was living a life full of joy and happiness she met that one guy who turned it all upside down. she thought he's the charming prince who'll rescue her from the dragon, she beleived his words and his lies " you're my one and only" he whispered. An electrifing buzz humed in her body. A deep point woke up in her chest. Omg she's in Love. No she can't be !!! she wasn't supposed to feel like this but she couldn't help it. As he's playing her she's sinking in his love she's getting blinded she was sppeled by a dark curse, a strong one.

Him? he's a broken man, who's dumpped by an evil ex he was in love with, who herself was dumpped. This destroyed guy, is being an aswhole for a never made mistake. The only thing he thinks about is: REVANGE. Making that poor girl miserable, making her suffer the same way he suffured, putting her in a living hell.

Now, The masked prince charming is gone... and The happy girl is done... with a broken heart that turns to rock... the next day she wakes up with a new goal: REVANGE. so the Good girl is dead, and the evil inside of her is about to spread to break a new heart, to destroy a Good guy that gonna destroy a another Good girl, who'll destroy another Pure guy... In the name of what? In the name of LOVE.