LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.

Mangle's POV.
I was playing tag with Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica. I know that game is babyish, but I love it! I'm the best at it! I climb up on the ceiling and swing around, teasing whoever's on. Today, Toy Bonnie was on. (He is RUBBISH at tag and he always cheats!!!) He went up to me, and pulled me down from the ceiling.
"Bonnie! That's cheating!" I groaned.
"No it's not! It's not cheating, is it Chica?" Toy Bonnie protested.
Toy Chica rolled her eyes. "It is, Bonnie." She laughed.
Even though Toy Bonnie was technically still on, I tagged him anyway and climbed back up on the ceiling.
"I don't want to play tag anymore." Toy Chica said.
"Fine. We'll play hide and seek." Toy Bonnie replied.
"Yay!!" Me and Toy Chica chanted. (We like hide and seek!)
Toy Bonnie was on because he's really good and finding, so me and Toy Chica went off to hide.
Toy Chica hid in the kitchen. (Toy Bonnie will find her EASILY!!!) She wanted me to hide in the same place, but I said no. The last time me and Toy Chica hid together was a disaster!
When Toy Bonnie walked into the room, she screamed and then he found us!
That's why I said no. And because I had an amazing hiding place.
I was going to hide in that back room. You know, where the old animatronics are. They probably wouldn't notice me, but I'll be really quite even so! I climbed on the ceiling and swung around in the shadows so Toy Bonnie couldn't see me. Then I made my way to Parts/Service. The door was closed. I tried to open it, but it was locked. I knocked on the door. My counterpart, Foxy, opened the door.
"Oh hi. You must be me replacement, Mangle. Welcome to Parts/Service lass." Foxy said politely.
"Thank you. You must be Foxy, nice to meet you!" I answered shyly.
We both blushed.
OMG HES SO HOT!!!!

Foxy's POV.
Wow! I met me replacement today and she's really pretty! I think I might have a crush on her.....
She told me that she wanted to hide in Parts/Service, so I let her.
I introduced her to my friends.
They were very friendly and kind to her.
Then, I let her hide in the Blind Spot. Suddenly, Toy Bonnie opened the door.
"I saw Mangle come in here." He said. He spotted Mangle straight away!!!!

Toy Bonnie's POV.
"Nice try Mangle." I said.
I took her hand and helped her out of the blind spot.
My counterpart was staring at me.
"What?!" I snapped.
"Bonnie!!!" Mangle hissed at me.
"You look like a women." Old Bonnie snarled.
"And you look like a sissy!" I whispered, but he still heard!
We almost had a fight, but Foxy gave Faceless a look, and Mangle gave me a look.
Foxy and Mangle seemed to have the same look.
I waggled my eyebrows and Mangle shoved me.
Old Chica and Old Freddy laughed, Faceless sniffed and Foxy and Mangle blushed.
I waggled my eyebrows again, even making Faceless laugh now!!
Foxy and Mangle blushed harder. Faceless shoved Foxy towards Mangle and I shoved Mangle towards Foxy.
They were practically PURPLE now!!!! I felt sorry for Mangle. She was blushing harder that Foxy!!!!
"Uh Mangle....will you meet me tomorrow?" Foxy stammered.
Mangle blushed more and smiled. "Sure."
Foxy smiled too. "Meet me here. At 10 o'clock."
"Okay. See ya!!!"
I grabbed Mangle hand and pulled her out of the room.
"Omg!!!" She squealed when the Parts/Service door closed behind us.
I hugged her. "Congrats Maggie!!" I laughed.
She hugged me back. "Thanks Bonbon!!" She giggled.
We told my crush, Toy Chica what had happened and she was pleased for Mangle.
We told Toy Freddy too. He was chatting to Goldie (Golden Freddy) and Mari (Marionette). Those three animatronics didn't look that happy.

Mangle's POV.
I don't think Toy Freddy, Goldie or Mari were happy about me going on a date with Foxy tomorrow.
But I don't care. OH, I LOVE FOXY SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!