this all came to me in a dream like "the protector" which i highly recommend!!!

so I had been asleep for almost 300 years now. I never thought I would wake to find that I am in a shaceship, clearly in the future by far. I was used to 2013, but now its 2293. and I definetaly didn't expect to be woken by a handsome man as He, I would soon learn is captain kirk. captain James kirk. he advanced closer to my face, and I could feel his warm breath on my face and I sit up with his hand helping me sit up and he comes close enough where our noses could touch if we came closer at all. then he just kisses me and I keep my eyes open, unlike him. a knock is heard on the door and I am thankful to the person knocking for breaking the tension.

since it was a large dark room, it took the man a while to find o, but I saw where the door was jojo and thought out my plan to escape.

"so this is the pod that was accidently opened? " the man asked.

"yes It is " said kirk now standing up. he helped me get up and out of the pod and let me stand. when they went a little way away, I crawled through the pods and made it to the door and they hadn't even noticed. then I opened it and they looked at the light, and then back at each other, then back to me and ran towards me. I ran out the door, and didn't look back. it was Kirk after me, not the other man. they had split up to find me. I ran into a room I thought he didn't see me enter and then I hid. just in case. but evidently he did see me and he entered the room and closed and locked the door. I almost thought he could hear my heart beating, and my breath as I was panting. then he lifted the box covering my entrance to the tight space I was captivated in, and was half grateful I could get out. the other half I was burning with rage that he found me and helped me up. tears had fallen down my face by now, and I could see he felt a pang of sympathy.

"why did you run off?" He asked.

"I got scared." I replied through sobs and tears. he pulled me closer and he hugged me ever so dearly, and I gave in. I wrapped my arms around him and started crying louder. I wanted to go home. now.

he had teleported me into a glass room and said it was for saftey but I'm no dummy. I knew they didn't trust me. well maybe kirk did, but it didn't show. I sat on the bench they have in the solidary room they forced me upon, my silky blonde hair covering my face, and my hands on my face as well, smothering my sobs.

it was early morning and I had woken up only to see captain kirk staring at me. I looked at him, kinda confused like, then asked him

"did you need something?"

"no, but I couldn't sleep-"

"so you came and watched me? " I asked annoyed by his arrogance.

"well, yes but you were sleeping so peacefully and so sound, I just -just was watching" he admitted. I was grateful he told me the truth, but still not feeling secure. he pulled up a circular devise that he spread open to put a hole through the glass wall. he motioned me closer, and I hesitantly stepped forward until I was nose to nose with him, now the hole leaving a space for our noses to touch. before he had the chance to kiss me again, I backed away.

"this doesn't feel right. " I said.

"I see" he said, obviously dissappointed. he went to his desk and pressed some buttons and i could feel myself being fazed away and soon enough I was outside the wall.

"never get used to that. " I murmered.

"well ," he started as he advanced closer to me again. "I hope this feels right." he finished and then intwined our fingers together and leaned closer to kiss me, this time I didn't back away, but embraced it. I could tell if I had nothing left from my time, maybe he could help fill the void.

'maybe, just maybe he's the one' I thought. 'then maybe he's just a manwhore that does this to all the girls.' I thought ruefully.

when we arrived at earth, captain kirk told the admiral that he would

find a room for me to reside in. of course I thought he meant my OWN room. no.not even close. he chose to put me in HIS room. ' is this guy for real? ' I thought as I got NY side of the room ready.of course I had nothing to put in it because I have nothing. after I got situated, captain kirk took me somewhere where i could buy clothes. since he was a captain, he got discounts on a lot like a military servicemen would have in my time. I got to get a whole wardrobe and it didn't cost me a penny, or whatever they have here.

when we got back, I asked where the bathroom was, and then slipped my PJ's on. when I stepped out, he was in his underwear. just underwear. he was making ghostclan bed, and had takeout food on the table, that was made to look fancy or classy. I almost laughed. maybe he saw how hard it was for me NOT to laugh, but once again he didn't show it.

"hungry?" he asked, his back turned on me, looking at something on the coffee table. I know it wasn't lady like of me, but I gazed at him, getting a better look at the man whom I would share a dorm with.

he had well ripped muscles and toned skin, his beautiful blonde hair complimenting his brilliant blue eyes. I lowered my gaze to his lower quadrins. his briefs were perfectly fit to his size and his legs were muscled.

"um .. sure what's for dinner? " I responded remembering he had asked a question. he turned his head slightly.

"its Chinese." I turned my gaze from the food to him as he finished and bit my lip and ran my fingers through my hair, brushing my bangs to the side, even though they fell right back into place. he turned around and I moved my gaze to meet his eyes and his eyes the brilliant blue and he came closer and for some reason he took my hands and wrapped them around his neck. I looked at his lips and then to his eyes and we kissed. I didn't know why I felt this way, but I loved him, I think.

"what's your name? " he asked.

"its Mackenzie. " I replied softly through each kiss and then we made our way to his bed. I pushed him down and ripped his shirt off. we kissed and then he slipped my tank top off and we rolled around and soon enough were only in our undergarments.i was on my knees and uncliped my bra which was the kind with the clip in the front. he sat up and took his briefs off and turned me over on the bed. the rest of the night was a blur to me but I knew what happened and my pubic areas ached.

"goodmorning sunshine" he said, as I realized he was spooning me. he kissed my neck and softly giggled. he must have heard because he grabbed my ass and my eyes flew wide open.

"I'm going to make breakfast" he said and got his briefs on and came to me and kissed my head and left the room. I sat up, my arms supporting me and watched him go. after I got dressed when he left i saw that he had actually made breakfast, and didn't just buy it. I walked in and saw the boiling water and took off the lid and then sighed. I felt him put his arms around me and I laughed.

"Mackenzie would you like to go out with me? I mean last night meant something , right?"

"don't you do that to all the girls?" I joked. he didn't laugh.

"I mean it. I -I love you Mackenzie. I can't say that about any other girl than you!" he exclaimed." that's why I kissed you when you woke up, why I watched you sleep, why I let you share my room. " he said holding my hands. I could see it now. everything he did has meaning. why he desperatley tried to make me love him. and his planned worked. I do love him.

"I would love to be your girlfriend. " I answered turning to face him and I ran my fingers through his hair and my other arm resting on his shoulder as I leaned in closer and I jumped up to where my legs wrapped around him and we kissed for a while then he finished making breakfast and I sang this song.

"bacon pancakes making Bacon pancakes take some bacon and ya put it in a pancake. bacon pancakes!!!!" and he started laughing.

"is that from your time?" he asked through his laughter.

"yeah" I replied my face flushed red.