Chapter 1

Disclamer : I do not own Naruto, And you know who owns it.

Remake

Chapter 1

Namikaze Naruko, sat on a chair inside a really huge bedroom. A bedroom not only for her, But for her fiancee too. She has been engaged with Uchiha Sasuke for 9 years now but for that many years, She never even held hand with the man. Because Uchiha Sasuke will never love her. Their Engagement is only because she's the Heir of Namikaze Clan. The most strongest clan in there and her father is a friend with Uchiha Fugaku, the current king and Sasuke's father.

She always tried her hardest to be accepted by the man but he never even bothered to see her. She tried to be elegant like a lady, studied how to eat, talk and dress in good manners like a girl in royal family even if she doesn't want to. Because Namikaze Naruko only knows how to fight and defend herself like a soldier.

She hide all her emotions in a fake smile, So no one knew what her real feeling expect for her comrades, teachers and her brother figure.

Every night, Naruko would sleep alone, inside the room that didn't feel like hers. Inside the castle she chose to protect.

Until the day where the Empire didn't need her anymore.

...

Morning came fast as Naruko awake from her sleep. 2 maids came, one of them held a pink dress,

'Too many frills,' Naruko thought inwardly as the other maid started to bath her.

In clothes that doesn't up to her liking, Naruko can only sighs.

"Naruko-sama, His Majesty order is to come to his office," the maid said in monotone after she finish to make up the girl.

"Yes," tha'ts the only answer Naruko gave.

She walked throught the large corridors, her blue eyes look at the big palace. Being the fiancee of the next king means that she has to stay in the palace.

"To stay and become a caged bird," Naruko mumbled under her breath.

"Naru-chan? It's unusual for you to daze?"

A man tapped her shoulder, mid raven hair adorned his face. The man gave a smile, making Naruko felt at ease.

"Itachi-sama...." Her brother figure, Uchiha Itachi, the oldest prince and brother to the current King still smiled. His hand ruffled throught the soft blond lock.

"The Duke Nara had quite a few pigs on loose. You should be careful. And the cloud would be on move." Traitors on Nara. The secret squads would take care of it.

"Pigs? That's terrible."

"Yes. They're pretty wild. I hope it doesn't go that far."

"I hope so too. Now excuse me, Itachi-sama. His Majesty has called me."

"There are two new missions for your squad and one special mission for you. And Naruko, Be careful" Naruko smiled again for this time, it's a scary smile that promise a lot of pain.

Naruko already went throught a lot of mission since she's 14 years old. The dangerous one, such as defeat entire army of enemy or kill a person that threat the empire. It's a dirty mission, Naruko knows but she keep doing it because she love the empire dearly and will do everything to protect it.

Naruko walk to her fiancee office, a fake smile already on her face. She enter the office, just to see her fiancee glaring dangerously at her.

"What do you wan't Sasuke?" She asked.

"Father wants you to come with me to Iwa tomorrow, in there we will sleep in Haruno household. Don't bother me, You understand?"

"Yes, I shall leave now. Thank you for the information" Naruko said and Leave the room. Her eyes look sad for a while until she remember the folder in her hand. The blonde walk away from the office and go to a forest so no one can see her.

"Nagato" she whispered under her breath, as a red haired man cone out of nowhere. He has a pair of strange eyes and wear a hood with red cloud on it.

"What can i do for you, Naruko-sama?"

"There are new missions for you guys. The first one is for you, Konan, Zetsu and Kakuzu while the other for
The rest. You understand?"

"Yes"

"Good. The mission is on this folder. Do this like always. And dont call me that it's weird" Naruko said. Handed him the folder Itachi give. Nagato smirked at this.

"Yes, Naruto-Kaichou" Nagato disappear in a flash leave Naruko alone. Naruto is Naruko other name when she go on a mission. Uzumaki Naruto. That's what people know her. Uzumaki is from her mother maiden name.

She walked out of the forest in silence. And past the guard palace in easy. They don't see her at all. And that's was good for her.

She entered her room. Go to sleep and enter the land of dream.

Tbc....
This is my first Naruto fanfic. And
Hope you like it. Sorry for the grammar, I suck at it.

Comment what do you think about this story

P.S i am going to update every monday and Thrusday (if i can)