Soccer Game with Niall and Harry

Hi guys, Cat here. Here's our first imagine for you guys. ~Cat

I walked down the path to the seats my friend was saving for us. We were at a soccer game between Manchester United and Arsenal. I handed her the pizza I had bought. I sat down and  handed her a drink. The game still was still going.

"How much did I miss?" I asked, she was looking down at her phone.

"Not much," she said distracted, "Manchester scored, game is 2-0."

I nodded and took a sip of the drink. She was still on her phone at little while later.

"Who're you texting, Shan?"

"Oh, my friend..."

"Oh. Well ok I guess."

The game was half through and they called half time. Crowds of people left their seats to get food and use the bathroom so the stadium was pretty empty. I looked around to see if I recognized any of our other friends who were fans. I turned back around when I caught someones eye. I looked back and saw a boy looking at me. He had dark eyes and hair covered by a hat. His friend next to him was looking at his phone. Neither of them were wearing shirts. I held his gaze and he slightly glanced between his friend and Shannon. That's when I realized who she was texting. I nodded my head and smiled. He turned to his friend and said a few things before getting up and walking towards us.

I nudged Shannon who looked up to see the boy standing in front of us.

"Hey love," he said his accent thick, "Would you like to switch seats with me so you guys can talk instead of text?"

She nodded her head quickly and got up to go sit with the other boy.

"You don't mind if I sit with you do you?" he asked.

I nodded my head a little before going back to the game. People were starting to fill in again and I couldn't see the field. 

"My name's Harry by the way," he said and extended his hand to me.

I took his hand, "Catalina, my friends call me Cat."

"Cat... I like cats."

"Me too."

I looked over at Shannon who was animatedly talking to the other boy.

"That's Niall. They met a couple days ago and have been nonstop talking since."

"That explains why she hasn't responded to any of my texts. I barely got her to look up long enough to get here."

He laughed, "So you're a fan I presume."

"Yea, I love soccer."

"Which one is your favorite team?"

I looked at him for the first time since he sat down next to me, he was very handsome. "Manchester. What's yours?"

"Manchester as well," Harry said looking excited.

We spent the rest of the night talking and cheering along. When the game ended they walked us out to our car. We trailed behind Niall and Shannon who were still talking but this time he had his arm around her. 

Harry and I walked side by side.

"That was fun."

"Yea it was. I'm glad we switched seats."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because if I hadn't I never would've met you."

I blushed deep red.

He pressed something into my hand and held it lightly. Before he let go he leaned in and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"Lets do this again sometime," he whispered softly before turning and walking away.

I opened the small crumpled paper in my hand:

Call me ;)   

I put his number in my phone as soon as we got back to my apartment. I texted him before I started getting ready for bed. When I laid down and checked my phone I got a message that read:

Had fun tonight love. Hope to see you again.  ;)

I responded to him:

Me too. Maybe we can get together soon.

A few minutes later my phone flashed:

Are you busy tomorrow? 

I responded no. He replied:

Great. I'll see you tomorrow. Text me your address I'll pick you up at 7.

I smiled to myself before responding:

Sounds great. See you then.

He responded a few minutes later:

See you tomorrow love. Good night. ;)