Ch 1 Morning

Lila

I woke up to my alarm clock going off.  I looked at it and read: 6:00.  I got up and ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth.  After that I went back to my room.  Taking of the t-shirt I was wearing, I pulled my tank-top on.  I quickly threw on some jeans, it was 6:20.  I grabbed my long-sleeved shirt and pulled it on.  Brushing through my hair I grabbed some socks.  I decided to leave my brown hair down today.  I slipped on my socks and ran downstairs to the living room.  Grabbing my sneakers I plopped down on the couch.  While putting them on I glanced at my watch: 6:30.  I put a bagel in the toaster and ran upstairs to tell my dad I was leaving.  I live just with my dad because my mom died.  I'm an only child.  I glanced in the mirror in the hallway as my dark brown eyes glittered in the sunlight coming through the window.  The bagel popped up and I grabbed it and ran to the bus stop.  Three other girls were getting there at the same time as me.

Emily

I woke up at 4:00 am.  Not that I was surprised, every so often I'd wake up earlier than I need to.  I rolled my eyes, but that was over the summer.  I closed my eyes and just laid there.  I must have fallen asleep because I got around 4:50.  I went to my brush teeth.  By 6:00 I was wearing a blue and white button-down shirt and skinny jeans.  I was wearing brown cowgirl boots on my small feet.  My blond hair was braided down by back.  I grabbed a breakfast bar and ran to the bus stop.  Three other girls were arriving at the same time as me.

Miya

I woke up to my mom shaking me saying,"Miya!  Miya dear, wake up!"

"What the?!" I questioned, annoyed from the shaking. 

"You're gonna be late!" At this I jumped up to get ready.  Thirty minutes later I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans.  I slipped on some socks and tennis-shoes.  My red hair was in a ponytail and with my black framed "nerdy" glasses my big brother Bruce said I looked like a nerd.

"Bye Mom!" I yelled before running out the door with a biscuit.  I arrived at the same time as three other girls.

Ash

I woke up at six half asleep.  I ignored my alarm for a minute then it annoyed me so I turned it off. I brushed teeth and put on a black t-shirt and jeans.  I put on my black and white converse.  I ate some cereal and said bye to Mom and Dad.  Then I ran to the bus stop.  I wasn't the only one going there.  Three other girls were also on their way to the bus stop.

A/N
This chapter was each girl's morning.  They will meet each other in the next chapter.  Enjoy.