Part I: Just-in

(Mike Schmidt POV)
No job, un-employ, poor,... This is the thing people see me when I'm out in the street, well except for the no job thing. My life is just like a joke, I think that I should spend my last 100$ then suicide for last.
Then from no where, a newspapers fly in to my face, I try to remove it and throw it to somewhere else. But when I remove it, I see an ad, a job description. A Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is hire a security guard in the night ship.
101.5$/5day
Is this the paper help me return my life back to normal or it isn't more than a random newspaper, I ask?
Well I'm desperate for money so I didn't think anything then just rush in to that place then sigh for the job. When I come there, it it morning by the way. A man in the purple suit came in then introduce me to the place. He said: " Welcome to the Fazbear's Pizza, I'm the manager of this place. So let's me give you a detour around this place"
We walking to few room, and when we walk to the security room, I see a guy sitting there, " This is the guy will help you get started around here so I'm going to my office you guy can chat together" the purple suit man said.

Stay tune for more. This maybe boring but this is just the introduce. Prepare for the chapter 2!!! Just in a day