The Back Story Before the King of Darkness Became So

(Zalgo's point of view) ~He is 9 when this happens so yeah.~

I was walking around the forest lost with no one left to comfort me. I had just murdered my parents.

~flashback to the afternoon before~

I didn't mean to it just happened. My mother was cooking and I was playing ball and I made her slip when she was turning off the stove and she fell onto the lit burner face first. Now I know your thinking that was bad but here is where it gets worse. I smelt the burning and I finally Understood what I was put on this earth to do. To burn it down. I am the destroyer. I smirked menacingly at my father who didn't pay attention to me as he rushed to aid my mother who's face was practically gone now.

I think the best part about this whole situation is what happened next. I took a knife from behind me and slowly crept behind my father who was on the phone with the 911 operator. Now I knew I had to put up an act with what was about to happen.

".... WHAT DO YOU MEAN I PUSHED MY WIFE?! ~sorrow filled sobs~ I loved her. She slipped and fell onto the burner. I'M NOT JOKING!!" my father kept yelling into the phone. I started to fake cry. I knew it was the only way to make myself seem innocent. Oh wait did I mention that making my mom slip wasn't really an accident. More like Mission. I'll explain a little later.

So here I was sobbing outside our house watching it burn down. The only thing that was really making me cry was the pain from the smoke in my eyes, but all else like the wheezing and cries in mourning were an act. "Mommy!!!" I wailed. "DADDY YOU LEFT MOMMY! ..... MOMMY". My father practically exploded into tears. I mean he was crying before..... but now he was balling now.

"Listen Zayne, Mommy isn't in there anymore," He said in between sobs. "She got out through the back door and went to get help". It was almost too perfect. Hard to not laugh at your father crying in front of you like a baby. Somehow I managed to not laugh. I kept fake crying until 'Help' arrived and told my father there was nothing else they could do. It seemed to be a simple kitchen accident and so we left to an apartment building and my father paid for a room where he hid under the covers and cried. It was kinda sad he loved her so much, But I have no heart so it didn't make me sad at all.

decided how I was going to finish my father off. I pulled out the knife from the back pocket of my jeans. It was a pocket knife my dad left on the counter for emergencies only. I grabbed it for obvious reasons. I flicked the blade out quietly as my father was falling asleep from exhaustion. Then I pulled the covers back and Stabbed the temple on the left side of my father's head. He died instantly Without making a sound and I pulled the knife out of his head and licked the crimson liquid off the blade. It cut my tongue a bit, but that was fun.

Oh! Did I mention that He wasn't actually wasn't my father?! Gosh, I am so very forgetful. Well, I Guess I should explain everything now.

So before I came home from school I was walking down my street when our mailman stopped me. I was almost to my house too, Darn! "Hey Zayne, How are you today?" He asked sounding different from his usual self.

"Hello, mister Davison. I'm good, How are you?" I used the manners my mother had taught me to use even though I hated her. "I'm great kiddo, Say you wanna go for a walk? I got to talk to you!" He said. I nodded and we started walking. "So, Listen Zayne. Your dad isn't actually YOUR dad. I am." He said. I couldn't help myself to laugh. I was quite smart for my age. It was like I always had the intelligence and prediction of a god.After all, I did.

"I knew. I have been waiting for her to tell me. It wasn't very Hard to piece together." I chuckled darkly. Me and my actual father had started going for walks every day after that until one day my mother found out I knew she cheated on my 'Dad' with the mailman. She forbid me to talk to the mailman and she slapped me when I threatened to tell 'dad' that I wasn't his and the rest of the story. I could not believe that she slapped me. After that scene I ran out of the house and ran to find my real father. I found him at the park sitting on a bench. I ran to him and hugged him. I showed him what My mother did and we came up with a mission. I would kill them both and meet him in the woods. SO, I did my half and ran to the woods.

~present time~

So here I am waiting for my dad. I sat down and waited patiently. Then I heard a rustling and someone appeared in front of me. This person, or rather this thing looked down at me covered in the blood of my victim and smirked.