The slender closet/woods

I woke up at 3:00 in the morning everyone was asleep and i wanted to go to bed but i heard a noise and i thought it was my cat chrissy  and it made a weird noise so i went to check on it and it wasn't the cat the cat was it was in the closet and i went to let it out and,  I looked in the attic  and i saw a figure looking at me no eyes no mouth or no nose and it was wearing a black suit and a red tie and some kind of arms like a spider so i shut the closet and i locked and my cat kept meowing and i asked it if its ok and it hissed at me and it ran when i pet it and there was a big blood spot and. I ran down 1 stair and tumbled down the rest. When i woke my dad up he did not belive me and i showed him the blood spot then he believed me we called the cops and when they can and looked in the closet they said the coost is clear and 1 cop walked away and the other 1 got locked in the closet because slenderman locked it and the cop screamed then we got kicked out with nothing but me dad and my cat when my house got codemed  the cops left & what i saw was the same figure i saw in the closet and my cat hissed,hissed and slender grab both my dad,cat & i was crying while running down to my friends house but guess who i saw at the top window of the house slender and rushed up to the door and started to bang but i saw his mom wasn't home neither was he.I wonder were their at.i went to the store i went to the carnival still no sign of slender or josh or his mom nancy when i went to the woods i walked and walked then as i heard a noise being to screech i saw i figure so close to me and i gulped and i saw chrissy my cat,bob my dad,josh my friend,and nancy joshes mom,i said you monster give my people back.as he did not he jumped in the sky and no sign of slender then he jumped almost on me and grabbed me as i fought back and somehow i got my friends and family out of him and they had weird slim.when slender lost all them it stoped everything stopped hes gone.all i saw was a big explosion in the woods and all my people walked out safe and the cop walked out by himself and gave me $100 for stopping everything and people getting killed i felt like a hero and my dad threw me a big party and my cat crissy keep meowing because we made a cake for us then we made her a cat food cake with frosting on top  then she ate it then i asked her if she wanted a piece of are cake and she jumped me and started to claw me i guess next time we have a party she can have a piece of are cake.

                                                      10 years later....

We made another accomplishment never  give cats real choclate cake we have a cat food cake at her funeral if you ever wanna see it come to my bedroom and lets start the funeral.