Cannibal (One Direction Horror)

So, just a fair warning: This story will be bloody. It's got a lot of mature themes, so if that makes you uncomfortable, please don't read. I hope you all enjoy this thriller! (Most ideas are from the NBC show Hannibal) 

Song: Madhouse by Little Mix

~Carly <3

Samantha’s POV

Some people tell me my job as an FBI detective is easy.

They’re wrong.

My nightmares are filled with the multiple crime scenes, deaths, and psychopaths that I have to deal with everyday.

I followed in the footsteps of my brother, Liam Payne, who became an FBI detective after our father was murdered 15 years ago.

It was never solved.

I was only 3 years old the night his car was found in a ditch off the highway, a knife buried deep into his chest cavity. My brother was 10 years old; he remembers everything.

I’m the youngest detective in Maryland, while the boss of our lab is only 28, just 3 years older than Liam. We have various detectives and forensic scientists, and we’ve solved nearly every case thrown our way.

Except for one person.

The Chesapeake Ripper.

This person humiliates their victims. Whether it be carving them to look like praying angels, skewing them with multiple wooden rods, or carving their face into a demented smile.

Those are the crime scenes that haunt me the most.

However, being a detective, I have to see a psychiatrist once a week. Everyone in our lab goes to Dr. Harry Styles. He’s 28 years old, extremely wealthy, and a retired emergency room surgeon.

Socialites throughout the East coast come to his famous dinner parties and marvel at his extraordinary culinary skills. I have never been to one, but we all enjoy him as a therapist.

In the past few months, we’ve been getting hotter on the trail of the Chesapeake Ripper. Liam believes we’ll have him in custody in a few months.

Let’s hope we do, before he murders someone else.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote, fan, and comment! :)