Daddy Kai

It's midnight. You were drunk and Kai brought you home. You started to tell him somethings. "Kai, you are so sexy" you said. Then...
You continued "Why don't you fuck me but you fucked other girls from your past, WHY NOT MEEEE!" He was in shock that you actually said that.
Next morning, you and Kai woke up. He brought you to the EXO dorm when no one was there. "Hey ____, remember yesterday about what you said." You were confused. But then you started to remember. You turned red. "OMG WHAT DID I DO! I HATE MYSELF!" You thought to yourself. "Oh umm..... No what did I say?"
After you asked him that he started to kiss you. He got closer to your neck, he left love marks on you and you moaned with pleasure. "W-w...." You wanted to say something but you just couldn't because Kai was just making you feel good. He slowly started to strip you. He reached to your bra and unclipped it. "Mmm.... Babe, we should've started this earlier" he said. He got down to your womanhood. He slowly rubbed it. "Oh Kai..." You let out a moan. He continued. You wanted him to finger you so bad. But he kept teasing. "Stop it Kai, just finger me!" You wanted his fingers in you so bad. He started inserting fingers one by one. You loved it. You let out even more moans and he stared at you. He grabbed you hips and started to place his BIG member in you. You both let out moans. He thrusted in you faster and faster. He felt pleased. "Ahhhh! KAI DON'T STOP! IT'S ABOUT TO COME" you let out your cum. And he released his cum in you while he moaned with pleasure. You guys started breathing so hard and smiled at each other while laying next to each other on the bed. "____, are you happy with what you got from me today ? The thing that you wanted?" He asked. "Yes babe." You replied. He started to kiss you. You guys were really happy that day. You guys loved it.
But.....
Baekhyun just stood at the door 20 minutes ago and was staring.

Luckily he didn't get caught.

-------------------------------------
So what did you guys think? I tried my best.💕