Chapter One

My beautiful twins....Kya and Mya 😍🤗👯

I'm Keyra Danielle Fair. Im 19 years old, with 4 year old twin girls. I know y'all like wtf, yes I had my girls at the age of 15. I'm average height, and I'm thick as hell 🍑💦. Thanks to BabyDaddy and my kids! 😂 I've been going to medical school for 3 months now. I also strip at the Onyx😏. Hey gotta get that money right?

That fast food job I had wasn't getting me anywhere. I didn't want Josh doing everything for the girls. I wanted to spoil my girls also. After my best friend got me a job at the biggest strip club, the Onyx. All the big time dope dealers and drug lords came here. Most nights it was slow, but I can work with it. I came home with around $5,00.00 every night.

"Lets go girls, Y'all daddy outside." I yelled. Having 4 year old twin girls was kinda hard at first. They would cry, shit, and sleep at the same time.

"Yes ma'am." They both yelled.

I promised myself to raise my girls well. They will not be like me. Dont get me wrong I love my girls, but I wish I would've waited.

The girls grabbed their bags and ran to the door. I opened it and walked them outside to Josh's car. To my surprise, Josh ugly ass girlfriend was in the passenger seat. I wasn't the type of baby mama to fight a bitch just because they talk. Hell i dont give a damn who he talk to, but its another thing when you bring the bitch to my house.

"You must've bumped that big ass head of yours." I said with a attitude to Josh.

He just looked at me and shook his head.

"Man don't even start Ight. Ian even up for the bullshit today." He said while putting the girls bag in the trunk.

"Bitch I wouldn't give a fuck. What I tell you bout having all these different hoes around my mother fucking kids. Especially that bitch And you have the nerve to bring the bitch here to my house. You then lost yo fucking mind." I yelled.

"Man gone back in the house Keyra." He said slightly pushing me. His girlfriend got out the car and shut the door.

"I've never disrespected you in front of your kids but bitch my name is what you will keep out your mouth. You might be baby mama and I'm girlfriend, I'm not going anywhere either." She yelled.

This bitch must really bumped HER head? Im the bitch that will make baby daddy leave ANYBODY he with.

"Nah bitch you must bumped yo head. Fucking round wit me bitch you wont be girlfriend for long." I said. I was trying to make my way around the car to her ass.

"Go back in the house Keyra. Chillout man." He said grabbing my arm.

"Scary ass hoe, Josh ion want this bitch around my kids nomo. This the last time, because if i hear she been around them. Im gone whoop her ass and I'll be dealing with you in court." And with those words being said i walked off.

He better believe what the fuck I said because I was not playing. I will go through visitation rights with his ass. He knows I will and he knows I will fuck that girl up too.