Rin Matsuoka x Reader

„(First Name)! Please come with me to Samezuka high! It's scary to be the only girl there!" Gou cried. „What do you even want there?" „I have to ask who will join us with the camp. Please (First Name)...don't leave me alone!" „fine..." you answered.

⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱
At Samezuka
⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱

„Onii-chan!" „Gou? What are you doing here?" Rin asked. „we have to know who will join us in the camp." explained Gou.

„The Iwatobi swimmers will also be there." you said to the sexy red head because you felt left out. Rin stared at you with a smal blush. „is there something in my face?" you asked with a gentle smile. „N-no...anyway, Nitori, Souske, momotarou and I will come."said a blushing Rin.

„(First Name), i'm going admire muscles. ◕3◕" with these words Gou left both of you alone.
„so...do you join the camp too?" Asked Rin to cut the silence off. You muttered a „yes" while trying to stop staring at his abs.
„what? I can't hear you." Rin came closer to you. You blushed a deep red. Your face a inch away from his. „I-I said yes..." He opened his mouth to say something but got cut off from Gou. „(First Name) let's go to the mall." „sure. Bye Rin." You said with a smile while waving.

⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱
At the mall
⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱

You were holding a (color) colored bikini in your hands. „i'm sure this color will suit you (First Name)." said Gou with a cheerfull voice.
„ Try it on." you saw Souske, Momotarou, Nitori and Rin on your way to the changingroom.

„Hey guys what are you doing here?"
„(First Name)! Will Gou also wear a bikini?" asked momotarou while ignoring my question. „ I guess so." „don't you dare stare like a pervert at my sister!" yelled Rin at Momotarou. „s-stop it with the quarrel!" You said but Rin shouted at you „ Don't tell me what to do!"

You were sad. „I have to leave now. See you guys tomorrow at the bus station."

~Rins POV~
Sh!t now she thinks that i'm a agrassiv idiot...
I let out a sight. „don't worry about her. I'm sure she doesn't hate you." Souske tried to cheer me up. „Why should I be pissed about a random girl?" I replied. Damnit Souske knows me too well...

~normal POV~

You where walking home when Rin catched up on you.

„(First Name)! Wait!" Rin was runing to you.
„pleasedon'thatemeformystupidnessbackinthemall!" „what? How could I ever hate you?" you said to Rin with a soft voice.

„ I will escort you to the bus station tomorrow." Said Rin with a light blush.
„ Ok. See you tomorrow."

⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱
The next morning
⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱

After you woke up and tok a shower you went to your closet. You took a (color) tank top and a pair of shorts. You made your hair into a ponytail.

After breakfast you packed your stuff for the camp. Rin came and walked with you to the bus station.

„hurry up love birds!" Souske said in a teasing voice. „hey guys." You greeted the two swimmteams.

⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱
at the beach
⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱

The boys where in the water when Gou and you were undressing yourselfs. Momotarou blushed madly when he saw Gou in a bikini.
The boys were blushing when Gou and you walked to them for swimming. Even Haru blushed.

After an hour you went out of the water in to the hotel where you and the others rooms were. You stopped infronnt of the room from Rin. He was the hole time in there after you went to swim with the others. You knocked his door. „ Rin? It's me." The door opened and a hand grabed your wrist and dragged you in to the room. You found your self on a bed and Rin on top of you. „Rin-" you where cut off with a pair of soft lips.

„What are y-" you where cut off once again with a kiss from Rin. „I don't like it when other guys are starring at you!" Rin pouted while staring with a blush.

„(First Name)...I love you. I don't want any other guy to stare at you."

„Ok. Wait...what? You love me?" „yes."
You kissed him on the forhead. „you look cute when you're jealous. I love you too."

⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱
Hope you enjoyed my first fanfiction.
I know my english is terrible so please don't kill me. ╥ ﹏ ╥

Thanks for reading 3
⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱