The voyage

It was late in autumn when the leaves turn from dark brown to a color that can only be described as bile. It's was just turning November 13, 1432 when the sun touched the tip of the sails. Men were getting out of their bunkers to start their daily chores and try to catch some fish when a cold moist fog came upon them. Men started yelling, you heard water splash and when the captain came out there was silence. So he came up to the crows nest and headed up to get a clear view of the ship. When he reached the top he found a crew member in the corner shaking. When he got close he realized his eyes we as white as the fog. He backed and asked "oh Davy what happened to u?"
     "It was the serpent it sprayed me in the eyes and took my heart, Cap. I'm soo cold please help me I'm damned just end me now and let hell take me for all the mistakes I've done."
     "No I will not do such thing we will fight through this together and find where this serpent went."
Davy didn't continue the conversation  so Julian stood him up and peered around and found out that his crew were teared to pieces on the deck. He soon found out that they reached land and he knew  where he was based on the shore. It was people hanging from trees except they didn't have any heads and instead of white sand it was grey and dark red. After he saw this he had a surge of pain in both his temples and a vision came. He remembered this place he was being rowed away with his uncle as he watched the rest of his family being slaughtered by serpents and witches. Before this happened his peoples came upon a cave and took the gold and food that was deep in the cave when the things that was living there found out they wished for peace but Julian's people wanted it for themselves so the witche's said they'll be back with death himself. And that's exactly what happened. But now Julian got his sight back and found they were already on shore and he was staring straight into the face of a white eyed witch.