First chapter : Meera

Meera's POV :

"Omgg, it's already been a year! It feels like just yesterday when Sam asked me to be his girlfriend," I said, glancing away from the calendar at my roommate and best friend, Megan. I can't believe it just literally feels like yesterday when Sam asked me to be his girlfriend "

"Hey, are you even listening to me, Megan?" I prodded, growing frustrated. "Megan? Megan! Can you please put down your phone and focus on me for a moment!"

"Megan .. Megan Megan !!!!!" I shouted.

"SHHHH!" Megan exclaimed, clearly annoyed. 

"GIRL!" "Can you relax a little?" "For the past hour you haven't stopped gushing about one year this .. Sam .. Omg omg .. It's already been a year?.. how? .. are we in a good place? .. we are.. right?? Like seriously ' I know you had a few ups and downs in your dating life but seriously you don't have to keep freaking out and I heard you!

Also unlike you some people aka ME are single pringles and I'm trying to flirt with Ryan through text and not making myself look like a despo. So please go continue with getting ready and leave me to flirt with Ryan ok? Also I am very happy for you!  Congratulations on the one year! I love you but  shooo off '.

"Okay, okay, sorry for bombarding you. I can't contain my excitement, but I'll leave you to text Ryan in peace," I chuckled, realizing I had been going on about Sam for quite some time. "I appreciate your support, Megs. I love you, but I'll let you get back to your flirtatious texts Hahahaha'. I'll be in the shower toodles .. I heard her cussing but didn't quite catch it because I was too busy thinking about what to wear for our anniversary dinner! 

Usually I'm not that keen on being all that fancy for anniversaries but I think Sam may be the ONE..  omgg .. I did not just think that .. '. In the past I've had too many expectations crumble because I thought all my exes were the ONE but this time around I've gone with the flow so I am determined not to let this whole the one theory ruin anything. 

I've always dated for marriage. It's scary to say it out loud but it's the truth. I have been fortunate enough to witness great healthy marriages around me such as my parents and sisters. But this hasn't been so great for my own love life. Turns out my generation isn't so keen on marriage and I have had to learn the hard way. I have learned a lot from past experiences and its shaped me to be the person I am today. I don't regret anything but I have changed into a maybe perhaps a more practical person. Thats why I'm over the moon with my relationship with Sam. Its so natural and different. We have our differences but we make it work. I have learned to embrace the present and savour it. The comfort and ease I feel with Sam..  feels like home. He makes me feel like I am at home.

ok .. I need to focus ..Focus MEERA on looking good for Sam .. Oops nearly forgot to introduce myself I'm Meera Louise Taylor .. I'm 25 years of age .. I love my family , friends and clothes!! I'm an aspiring fashion designer .. I love cookies and ice-cream my best friends are Megan and Nate.

And I just might be in the forever kind of  love with my boyfriend who I've only dated for a year .. Omggg I really have to stop thinking about this.. 

Right now my main concern should be my outfit not the future.. I don't wanna drive Sam .. away ..