Chapter 1

Staring below the shallow water, she briefly sighed on the excitement of the moment. This is all new to her. Nobody said she will be jumping on top of a waterfall but here she is engulfing up the courage to do so as all her friends are now below waiting for her to make the jump. She can hear them shouting her name as a form of encouragement as they all had their turns before her.

"Hannah, Hannah!" all of them said.

"Oh my!" she said, "What have I got myself into?"

She breathed deeply.

It was only a few weeks when she learned how to swim. She held her chin held high and after an exhale that seemed like forever, here she goes.

She jumped.

She suddenly felt the chilling water covering her up as she went below it. With eyes closed, she held her breath for a while. All her friends are around with gladness upon them when she finally popped out to take a breath.

"WwwOOOooHhhh!" all of them shouted.

She was greeted by the familiar happy faces of friends whom if it wasn't for the free accommodation, she wouldn't be accompanied with. They were all in the water and soon, they were having fun enjoying the moment. The calmness of the place adds up to its beauty as it seems that they have it all for themselves.

They made splashes upon themselves and laughter just filled the moment. Suddenly, it started to rain. They can feel the droplets pouring upon them as it begins to make its presence felt. They lasted for quite a while and one of them brought about that information into full view as he looked at his waterproof watch to see that they have been in the water for more than an hour now.

"This is it for me." Shaira said.

She saw her friend getting out of the water. It was not long after when she can see all them one by one headed for the shore. She was still floating when she looked at the peak of the waterfall. She recalled how she had jumped on it and sighed in astonishment as to how she has done it.

Hannah is your typical college student. Now on her graduating year, it wouldn't be that long before she will be able to see herself as a professional by this time next year. Her course in accountancy fits just right in what others can describe of her to be good in math.

She graduated at the top of her class in high school and with such prestige honor, she was given a scholarship to pursue an even higher education. She has tons of medals displayed upon their house all arranged in an orderly manner as to put a smile on her face whenever she takes a look on them.

She is your sporty type kind of girl. She likes to play basketball, table tennis, softball and other sports she can get herself into but among these, the one that she loves the most would be lawn tennis. She's a player and she's pretty good at it. Her fare height accounts very well to all of these. Her complexion imposes a white figure upon her which comes from her American father whose whereabouts is unknown according to her mother. She is in a broken family actually and if it wasn't for their kind aunt she wouldn't have gone all this far in college. She's fortunate nonetheless.

One common thing that pops instantly in mind whenever she is mentioned by her friends would be the description of her being kind of boyish. They say she has a rock heart because from the way she acts, it's no princess. It's no monster either. What's the term between a princess and a monster? She doesn't like wearing high heels, and make-ups? You've got to be kidding me. She wears a cap almost often and she likes to tie up her hair before doing so. She wears jeans all the time and to make her wear a dress, good luck!